Hardware Fake Pro Controller Isshue

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have buy a Pro Fake controller from Ali Express and I am impressed!
The Buttons are perfect, but 1 thing is wrong!

R, L and ZL dosnt work!

I open the controller and after I put all together it worked for few seconds but after that the 3 buttons dosnt work again!

Any Ideas what the problem couldt be?
thanks in advance

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The place where the metal touches the button. So the connection between board and button. Look for damage or cracks
Thank you!!! I looking for that! If I found some I reply here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The place where the metal touches the button. So the connection between board and button. Look for damage or cracks

Maybe you see something that I didnt!!!

2 Videos

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I had to guess the E-shoe is not around the button membrane, but most probably on the flat cable or on the connector the flat cable is plugged into.

I am guessing, by the amount of lines on that flat cable, that the buttons are just dumb switches shorting a line and have no additional intelligence to them.

If you have a multimeter you could perhaps check that continuity happens on two given lines when you press the button, to know which lines you will have to follow them visually along the flat cable, that will let you know that the button works correctly and the problem is perhaps on the connector (it may require just unplugging and plugging it again).

Other option, less likely, is that those Chinese were really clumsy and forgot to put the graphite piece of the switch inside the membrane. Just take the membrane out and check it with your eyes, if that is a case then I don't even.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz im on episode 4