http://www.r4ds.co.uk/
unsure.gif

Seems suspicious enough ...

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
it is a phony site designed to look like the official. but the seller seems quite legitimate, even though apparently he's not an authorised reseller as he claims since i don't see him in the official r4ds reseller list

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen this guy advertising on the official R4 forums and nobody was complaining about his service there... And if it was a scam why would he show the items as Out of Stock?

I think I did anyway... It could have been another site but it looked like this.
- Sam

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this guy advertising on the official R4 forums and nobody was complaining about his service there... And if it was a scam why would he show the items as Out of Stock?

I think I did anyway... It could have been another site but it looked like this.
- Sam
Lol, yeah he just makes it look like he is selling stuff into fooling users a few months down the line that he was out of stock on items he wasn't really selling just to scam a few users out of 50 bucks that he could have made putting the item up on the site for sale without having it be out of stock for the time being of where it looks really legit but users still question it.

Got all that?

Lol, this is just a reseller who has a smilar name to draw in uk users. I would bet he is a 100% legit as sinkhead said I don't know of many scammers who go "out-of-stock" lol.

FifthE1ement

Wez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes this site should be an authorised seller (I will officially confirm).
Its not part of the R4 scene, just a site to buy from.

And yes, you're right, it was specifically for UK buyers because of the lack of local availability.

- Wez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk