Gaming Fast RMX is amazing

Mito551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey! maybe you can help me then! i never really played this kind of games except for wipeout on the vita and i'm kind of hesitant to pick fast rmx up. but i really like mk8 and am not a big fan of realistic racing games. anything anyone can tell me to make up my mind one way or another? escpecially the op, who likes the game. how does compare to redout or wipeout?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! maybe you can help me then! i never really played this kind of games except for wipeout on the vita and i'm kind of hesitant to pick fast rmx up. but i really like mk8 and am not a big fan of realistic racing games. anything anyone can tell me to make up my mind one way or another? escpecially the op, who likes the game. how does compare to redout or wipeout?
It's a really well-done futuristic high-speed racer. Unlike Mario Kart and Wipeout, it does not have any weapons. It's all about speed and control. It's easy to jump right in and race from the start, but if you wanna get real good, it'll take some time to really get to know your vehicle and the tracks. Especially at the hypersonic level. My view is if you're considering the game and you haven't played Fast Racing NEO, it's worth the measly $20 for a really solid racing game. And I always have to mention this: you can get multiplayer racing going by splitting the joycon up into two controllers, so spontaneous multiplayer is possible when out and about.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I've been wondering that also, I just thought they didn't send me a code.
Haha, I thought the same thing ^_^
I hope he'll still think about it (:
I got a msg on irc from @WiiuGold. He told me to let you guys know that he didn't forget about the codes. He just hasn't been feeling well in the last few days.
He says he will try to do so tonight. So hopefully soon :)

Meanwhile, my switch is still unopened cause I have no games lol.. I'm really waiting for this one

Reactions: xtheman

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a msg on irc from @WiiuGold. He told me to let you guys know that he didn't forget about the codes. He just hasn't been feeling well in the last few days.
He says he will try to do so tonight. So hopefully soon :)
Nice :)
Meanwhile, my switch is still unopened cause I have no games lol.. I'm really waiting for this one
I haven't opened mine for the same reason :P
I have Zelda, but I'm trying to beat the wii u version

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Nice :)

I haven't opened mine for the same reason :P
I have Zelda, but I'm trying to beat the wii u version
Same here lol. I have it on the wiiu so I'm not going to bother with the switch version, at least not anytime soon.
Well anyway, here's hoping he comes through soon :)

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will give them out tomorrow to 4 lucky people. You can choose from FAST RMX OR Snipperclips – Cut it out OR , IF the winners is pick , you can choose to wait till thusday for new games to hit eShop , Your Pick !!

Last edited by WiiuGold,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I will give them out tomorrow to 4 lucky people. You can choose from FAST RMX OR Snipperclips – Cut it out OR , IF the winners is pick , you can choose to wait till thusday for new games to hit eShop , Your Pick !!
Awesome, thanks! And honestly, in my humble opinion, nothing comes close to this game so far

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Great! For me, this choice would still come down to FAST RMX. I think they did an awesome job in making the speed feel like something spectacular. Of course I can't wait to get my hands on this one, since I've been a true F-Zero fan ^_^

Last edited by markvn,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hands down my choice will be Fast RMX, unless something interesting comes out Thursday

Edit: just checked up coming, nothing intresting. Fast RMX it is.

Last edited by xtheman,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
p7RCozM.jpg
r7zmq2b.jpg
@WiiuGold sent me a code to the game. I finally opened my console and downloaded it!
Played the first cup and it was fantasic!

Thanks @WiiuGold. You rock!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when a system release lineup is so bad that you start praising indie games :D
Bad? No. Thin? As fuck.
And nevertheless, Fast RMX is very good. There is no reason not to praise an indie game if it is good.
Also, indie games can be good or bad, the same as AAA. I don't need to fap at a big brand logo to get satisfaction from my games.

OT/ Now Dear Radical Fish, I want CrossCode on the Switch, I am tired of playing it on my iMac. No, I don't care the game is not out yet, stop giving excuses. /OT

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
This is easily the underdog of the Switch launch titles.. It isn't quite Redout but holy hell this is the perfect foreplay to it.. Dare I say equal.. I'm absolutely loving this title.. It's fast, challenging, great graphics and beautiful framerates..

how is the replay value in this game ?
oh and it will have some online support , you can play with a friend that has the same game?

i need this then ,even though i has no friends in my friend list yet ehemm ._.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how is the replay value in this game ?
oh and it will have some online support , you can play with a friend that has the same game?

i need this then ,even though i has no friends in my friend list yet ehemm ._.
Replay value is ok.
It has online support, it is working right now.
As it is now, you play with random people, you can't select friends to play with, I hope they change that in some update.

PS: well, at least you can play with friends next to you, it supports local multiplayer up to 4 players in split screen... but I still hope they allow you to select friends to play online with some update.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik