United States
Plain pan pizza.
14739754_f18047a503.jpg

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
American (pepperoni) on Romana base from Pizza Express = heaven - not the pre-made ones in supermarkets though, freshly cooked ones in the restaurant are a lot lot nicer.
Although these are expensive so i rarely have them....

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My homemade pizzas are my favorite. I make my own dough for it and add spices depending on the taste I want in the dough. Then get sauce and paste and add spices for the sauce. Toppings can range from just pepperoni to an everything supreme with black olives mushrooms bell pepper onions etc. They are chicago deep dish style pizzas. You almost have to eat it with a fork and knife!!! Everyone that tries my pizza always asks when I am going to make more. And that is usually after they are done eating what I just made
smile.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I knew entering this thread was a bad idea. I'm now officially hungry as hell.

Anyway, thin and crispy crust, extra sauce, with pepperoni and black olives. And I just ordered one. You bastards.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Pepperoni Crunch. It's a favorite of Shakey's here in the Philippines. It's a pepperoni pizza basically with Potato shoestrings. Tastes better than it sounds, mildly spicy, crunchy, I fell in love as soon as it touched my tongue.

imag0665.jpg

looks edible. I used to get a pepperoni pizza with fries on the side at school. One time some girl just walks by and goes all to her friends "Someone got pizza with fries, who eats pizza with fries?!" Yeah she jelly I got it and she don't. Dem mad folks.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alfredo Cheese bitches. Nothing else in the world can beat it, but if you put one in front of me you can be sure you won't get any.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag