Finding Pointers for SysBOT (Scarlet/Violet)

Gengar-X

OP
Trophies
Website
genpkm.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I was hoping someone in the community here could help point me in the right direction on how to use Edizon SE, Breeze, etc and PointerSearcher SE, or something similar to correctly find all of the pointers I would need for sysbot every time the game updates.

public const string SVGameVersion = "1.3.1";
public const string ScarletID = "0100A3D008C5C000";
public const string VioletID = "01008F6008C5E000";
public IReadOnlyList<long> BoxStartPokemonPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44BFBA8, 0x130, 0x9B0, 0x0 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> LinkTradePartnerPokemonPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44B97D8, 0x48, 0x58, 0x40, 0x148 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> LinkTradePartnerNIDPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44DDC10, 0xF8, 0x8 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> MyStatusPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44BFBA8, 0x100, 0x40 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> Trader1MyStatusPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44B97D8, 0x48, 0xB0, 0x0 }; // The trade partner status uses a compact struct that looks like MyStatus.
public IReadOnlyList<long> Trader2MyStatusPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44B97D8, 0x48, 0xE0, 0x0 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> ConfigPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44BFBA8, 0x1B8, 0x40 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> CurrentBoxPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44BFBA8, 0x128, 0x570 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> PortalBoxStatusPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44D9310, 0x18, 0xA0, 0x1B8, 0x70, 0x28 }; // 9-A in portal, 4-6 in box.
public IReadOnlyList<long> IsConnectedPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44E30A0, 0x10 };
public IReadOnlyList<long> OverworldPointer { get; } = new long[] { 0x44E2FC8, 0x348, 0x10, 0xD8, 0x28 };

public const int BoxFormatSlotSize = 0x158;
public const ulong LibAppletWeID = 0x010000000000100a; // One of the process IDs for the news.
Post automatically merged:

@TomSwitch

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It depends on the pointer, some have better ways to look for them. Some can be very annoying, and some can be very easy depending on the way you search. I just recently started looking and founr most of them, but still a couple i need to figure out how to find like the "TraderStatus, LinkTradePartnerPokemonPointer, PortalBoxStatusPointer" also i had to look for some for raids aswell but found those with there other ones with some help/tips from others. Just need to figure out those other ones I said above then should be good.

Also i find using Edizon SE easier then breeze. Then a couple other programs that can be good is noexes to make a dump, noexesdumpparse, pointer searcher & hxd

Marax791

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It depends on the pointer, some have better ways to look for them. Some can be very annoying, and some can be very easy depending on the way you search. I just recently started looking and founr most of them, but still a couple i need to figure out how to find like the "TraderStatus, LinkTradePartnerPokemonPointer, PortalBoxStatusPointer" also i had to look for some for raids aswell but found those with there other ones with some help/tips from others. Just need to figure out those other ones I said above then should be good.

Also i find using Edizon SE easier then breeze. Then a couple other programs that can be good is noexes to make a dump, noexesdumpparse, pointer searcher & hxd
I've got a couple questions if you can't be bothered to answer that's completely fine. I'm very new to this whole process and do wanna figure it out.

Do you have any tips for the ones you have figured out?

How did you figure out what the pointer are for? Like some of them are obvious like the "IsConnectedPointer" and "BoxStartPokemonPointer" but some others, I guess I havent been playing the game long enough but wouldn't know where to start

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Apologies , was wondering if you could explain a bit on how to use Edison or breeze / hxd to find some pointers?

I'd like to find the box 1 slot 1 pointer if possible but knowing how to derive any others would also be helpful for future reference. Any guidance you can provide would be appreciated, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im coming back to roblox relatively slowly