This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
heyy,

my sister wants to get a flashcart for her ds lite and i have an acekard and i love it but i dunno if its the best choice for dsl sooo.....
post ur opinions (i want best value for money)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
acekard 2i is the best flashcart out there
smile.gif

kimo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.0shippingzone.com
XP
Country
United States
I have bought a R4 DS for my brother some days ago from www.0shippingzone.com

Very nice guy, they support free shipping . I got the card in 7 days for free shipping.

You could have a try

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
smile.gif

I would beg to differ and say the Cyclo is the best FC. Newer games like KH 356/2 worked without the need for patching etc like other FC's

However I don't want to open up this old can of worms again and despite my personal preference (I own a Cyclo, M3 Real, Acekard 2i and an R4) I would always recommend the Acekard 2i to anyone. I don't think its the best but it is the best value FC in terms of price/features/support IMO.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sgwiiboy said:
rockstar99 said:
smile.gif

I would beg to differ and say the Cyclo is the best FC. Newer games like KH 356/2 worked without the need for patching etc like other FC's

However I don't want to ope up this old can of worms again and despite my personal preference (I own a Cyclo, M3 Real, Acekard 2i and an R4) I would always recommend the Acekard 2i to anyone. I don't think its the best but it is the best value FC in terms of price/features/support IMO.

If a game doesnt work on cyclo they take around a week to fix it where as akAIO gets a loader update in 1 or 2 days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...