Animage55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited for clarity**

Is there any homebrew available to remap gamecube controller buttons connected via a usb adapter? I would love to use my gamecube controller with the switch online emulator for n64, but unfortunately the n64s Z isn't maped to anything on the gc controller. I just want to be able to change the gc controllers LT button to the button the emulator recognizes as Z(zl on switch controller) and change the actual gc z button to bring up the emulator menu(zl+zr on switch controller) or change it to n64's L for some games. It's been over a year since the n64 emulator came out and longer for other emulators so I doubt they will ever implement at least the wii u's vc style remaping option

This would also be helpful for metroid prime remastered because the gc controller's Z button isn't maped to either map or menu and as a result there is no way to access the system menu with a gc controller. With true classic controls z would be map and start would be menu. Hopefully a patch is coming soon lol.

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Animage55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I'm just trying to get remappage on my gamecube controller via usb adapter. That just allows for 3rd pt controllers. I mean the gc controller works on switch there is just no way to remap it that i'm aware of.

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did