Gaming Games Under 500mb

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I have 500mb left and need some new game to play.
Suggest me games that are 500mb ISO or ISO compressed to CSO that are 500mb or less

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
- Angry Birds, F*** yeah! ~17mb
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood ~486mb
- Dynasty Warriors ~176mb
- Guilty Gear X ~474mb
- Carnivores - Dinosaur Hunter ~170mb
- Carnivores - Ice Age ~169mb
- Wipeout Pure ~247mb
- Sid Meier's Pirates! ~325mb

Surely lots more but I'd have to connect my own card to check. I recommend PSX2PSP games, they're relatively small aswell.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a separate memory stick for minis and PSX so none of those

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Guilty Gear are action RPGS?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Crystal Defenders looks like it's a small one. However, from what I've been told Sony does NOT consider it a mini. It's on the PS3 as well, if you care about that.

Basically, it's a relatively simple tower defense game based in the Final Fantasy Tactics universe.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a copy of Cave Story thats only 2.3 MB on the PSP. In my collection, the following games are under 500MB as uncompressed ISO's:

Cladun 1, Cladun 2, Duodecim Prologus, MegaMan 1, MegaMan X, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, Harvist Moon Hero of the Leaf, Wipeout, Tokobot, Half-Minute Hero, Brave Story.

In the 500MB-700MB range which you can maybe compress as a CSO to go below 500MB there is:

Killzone Liberation, Sonic Rivals 2, Riviera The Promised Land, Patapon 2, Patapon 3, Burnout Dominator, Valkrie Profile Lenneth, 007 Russia Love, Ys Ark of Napishtim, Ys Seven.

Personally, I would most definately pickup/try Ys Seven if you have not already played/tried it. Its got a fast action-RPG battle system with great music, and you'll be addicted to item collecting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5