ROM Hack GBA Auto Trainer Maker(GBAATM)

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I deadbeefed the game and found a good spot but when I tested the game in VBA on pc the sound is still garbled

is anybody around to help me?

got the same using No$GBA

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky Dearly said:
guess nobody wants to reply

this tool sucks, it only messes roms up instead of patching trainers to enable cheats

anybody know of a better tool?

Wow. Chill out man. It is a WIP and there are still bugs to be eradicated due to the differences in GBA games. Many times if change the number of cycles to execute the cheat function at it will alleviate the problem of slow downs/choppy music/etc.

Also I have to say that I have used it on countless titles without a problem so your attitude that it sucks based on a couple of games is pretty ill-informed.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
Lucky Dearly said:

this tool sucks, it only messes roms up instead of patching trainers to enable cheats

Wow. Chill out man. It is a WIP and there are still bugs to be eradicated due to the differences in GBA games. Many times if change the number of cycles to execute the cheat function at it will alleviate the problem of slow downs/choppy music/etc.

Also I have to say that I have used it on countless titles without a problem so your attitude that it sucks based on a couple of games is pretty ill-informed.
yeah its your attitude that sucks boy

orion001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Lucky Dearly said:

i think your the one that sucks... instead of whinning why dont you experiment on the settings of gbaatm. i also had problems with some rom and tried different settings and almost all of them worked and if i have a prblem i ask racker about it and he always gave me advice or he will update gbaatm.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said before: change the number of execution cycles to a higher number like maybe 20 or so.

Also I tested out CV:AoS and I didn't have any freezes when capturing souls. It must be one of the codes that you used.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well my codes came from www.codetwink.com (formerly gsccc.com)

I'll try again on Metroid first then Castlevania

still gives a clicking sound when I tested Metroid, I set it as high as 199 and still I get sound glitches

I even deadbeefed the game too. what settings did you use to run it flawlessly?

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To report I did get some success on Castlevania Aria of Sorrow it no longer crashes when I get a soul

I hope to do more trainers for more gba games including the Metroid games

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Metroid Zero have you tried increasing the executions to 20 or even lower? IIRC there were others that reported the stuttering to stop when the execution counts were increased.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah tried 20 it did stop but started up again at random points but usually stops when I go to the map screen

also found something of interest, I tested Castlevania Aria of Sorrow on VBA GX on wii, all the codes work cept for infinite hp, it seems to deactivate even though I turned it on. I reset the game and find my cheats on cept for infinite hp which was turned off.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky Dearly said:
yeah tried 20 it did stop but started up again at random points but usually stops when I go to the map screen

also found something of interest, I tested Castlevania Aria of Sorrow on VBA GX on wii, all the codes work cept for infinite hp, it seems to deactivate even though I turned it on. I reset the game and find my cheats on cept for infinite hp which was turned off.

For Metroid: You can actually turn the number of cycles to execute on all the way up to 255 without there being any harm in the cheat functionality (you will notice a slight flicker between the numbers for your energy, etc.). That should end all of the music problems.

For CV: Perhaps it is a bad code that you are using. I tested with the below code and it worked fine for me:

Infinite HP
8201327A 270F

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Metroid works now but the big test will be when I load it on wii

as for CV I ran into another problem, the game now freezes after pressing start at the title screen

here's the codes I was testing

Infinite HP
8201327A 270F

Infinite MP
8201327C 270F

Max Luck
82013288 7F00

Edit: After some tinkering I managed to get all the cheats working now to test them on VBA Wii

Max Gold
82013290 423F
82013292 000F

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yo Cracker I've tried my hand on Metroid Fusion but I came across a weird glitch, in the trainer menu I can't toggle the cheats on or off

Infinite Health
83001310 0833

Infinite Missiles
83001314 03E7

Infinite Powerbombs
33001318 0063

Stop Timers
830008D8 00DA

Speed Booster fast charge
33001253 009D

those cheats I got off Codetwink.com

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky Dearly said:
yo Cracker I've tried my hand on Metroid Fusion but I came across a weird glitch, in the trainer menu I can't toggle the cheats on or off

Infinite Health
83001310 0833

Infinite Missiles
83001314 03E7

Infinite Powerbombs
33001318 0063

Stop Timers
830008D8 00DA

Speed Booster fast charge
33001253 009D

those cheats I got off Codetwink.com

Can you send me a save file? The area in RAM that is used by default seems to be fine at the start but it may change as the game progresses.

QUOTE(Big Kong Boss @ Nov 7 2009, 11:26 PM) can someone make me a trainer, for mother 3 with the always 16-hit combo code?
I can't seem to make it :/

I'll have to check into that. Is it the translated Mother 3?

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its okay now, I adjusted a few settings and all worked nicely for Metroid Fusion

currently working on Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3, got some cheats to work but not the cheat that lets you switch forms by pressing select, it only works once and thats all

also considering trainers for Final Fantasy IV Advance, Final Fantasy VI advance, and the other Castlevania games (Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance), and Zelda Minish Cap and Link to the Past Four Swords

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I haven't really felt hungry all day could be these fiber pills