GBAtemp Podcast Revival - Episode 1: Tempcast Returns

tempcavst_t.png

Hello everyone! It's been a while since we last tried this, but we're excited to bring you the fully fledged revival of GBAtemp's Podcast, referred to as the TempCast. This is the first episode of the revival, where everyone is getting their bearings and we casually discuss some of the latest gaming and scene hacking news. Our commentators will occasionally change from time to time, but for this entry, we've got @Meteor7 @FrozenIndignation @HaloEliteLegend and @Chary hosting this episode.

Any criticism or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. We're still just starting out on this endeavor, but we hope everyone will enjoy this, as well as future podcast episodes. iTunes and Google Podcast support are planned for the next upload.

:arrow: Alternatively, you can watch it on Twitch!

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone! It's been a while since we last tried this, but we're excited to bring you the fully fledged revival of GBAtemp's Podcast, referred to as the TempCast. This is the first episode of the revival, where everyone is getting their bearings and we casually discuss some of the latest gaming and scene hacking news. Our commentators will occasionally change from time to time, but for this entry, we've got @Meteor7 @FrozenIndignation @HaloEliteLegend and @Chary hosting this episode.

Any criticism or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. We're still just starting out on this endeavor, but we hope everyone will enjoy this, as well as future podcast episodes. iTunes and Google Podcast support are planned for the next upload.

:arrow: Alternatively, you can watch it on Twitch!

Hmm I wonder if we could work together with the OPODCAST somehow and collaborate

Going to listen to it now, I have high hopes!

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not at the end of this podcast episode already, but it's interesting so far. Thanks for the effort put into it.
I just have two suggestions first if you plan to more often be part of this podcast (which would be good since you made valuable additions to the discussion) @Chary it may would make sense to change something about your configuration. It sounds abit tinny/metallic and also abit distant compared to the other participant. Second I assume you recorded one audiotrack per participant if that's the case maybe you find a way to digitally position the audiotracks in space giving abit the impression everyone is sitting around a table. That would enhance the immersion and more important would give more information to distinguish between the participant. Not that your vocies would be too similar, but it's just something that I find would make it abit more convenient. I'm aware that this podcast isn't surround sound, but it also works with stereo (though not sure how well it works with widely different audio qualities and if there is a free software to do it properly).

Keep up the great work :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8