• Views 34,501
  • Replies 169
  • Likes 7

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Teorically, It would be possible add in wii emulators, auto ips file patch on roms? There's a lot of good improvement, bug fixing ips for various roms, sega consols games included. I thinking something about a way to download from the very, via some repository. Just a idea.

sj33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by almmiron,

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Uhm... This last version seems to have broken Sega CD emulation, all my previously working games (Like Dungeon Explorer or Lunar 1) were fine, but now all I get is a black screen.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I'll go back to the one I was using (a version from May).

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have 2 sega cd games and neither work for me with this newest update, sonic cd usa and sonic megamix. sonic cd is in iso cue format and sonic megamix is in iso format, and both worked fine before i updated.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I only have 2 sega cd games and neither work for me with this newest update, sonic cd usa and sonic megamix. sonic cd is in iso cue format and sonic megamix is in iso format, and both worked fine before i updated.

iso isn't a cuesheet format that's .bin which is used for media containing cdda audio tracks.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Weird, because the bin+cue files I have worked well before this last update, just like OriginalHamster and cvskid.

I restored an older version I had in a "safety" folder in the meanwhile.

My bin+cue and iso+wav+cue are working fine, including Megamix (well, I just verified they load and boot fine).

Try deleting the config.ini file in genplus directory to restore default settings, I know this fixed some issue for me once when jumping from one old beta version to most recent one.

Also make sure the various CD bios are still there and well configured (there is an option in latest versions that let you change the bios rom locations)

Last edited by Jacobeian,

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My bin+cue and iso+wav+cue are working fine, including Megamix (well, I just verified they load and boot fine).

Try deleting the config.ini file in genplus directory to restore default settings, I know this fixed some issue for me once when jumping from one old beta version to most recent one.

Also make sure the various CD bios are still there and well configured (there is an option in latest versions that let you change the bios rom locations)

I'll look into that, thank you for the advice!

32X games work ?
As far as I know 32X is not supported on the Wii.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

I deleted the whole genplus folder in the SD root, also put the cd bios in the bios folder (it's a bin file), and got black screen every time, in settings the bios is marked as "found". Could be the new version use an updated cd bios or something?

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I don't think so, the emulator is using whatever bios you have on your SD card, not one in particular. I always use the 2.00 bios , maybe there is an issue with other bios , I don't know? You should post an issue with the games + bios you have tried on the project github if you think this is a bug of the emulator.

EDIT: an idea, try loading the bios ROM as you do with Genesis ROMs and see if it works

Last edited by Jacobeian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...