Getting C1-2858-3 Error on Adrenaline whenever trying to load save states on PSP-games

daddu3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Been getting the C1-2858-3 Error on Adrenaline whenever I try load save states on PSP-games. Mostly attempted this with Salamander Portable or Parodius Portable.

I was suggested to turn off plugins on Henkaku Discord - the only one I had active was ReVita to change some of the buttons, but even after turning it off, it doesn't seem to be it. :mellow:

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
delete and install adrenaline again. (also delete all your save folders etc.). try again. should work fine. otherwise your save folder is not in the correct path. make a backup of adrenaline, its not perfect and sometimes it dont work anymore. other games works ? maybe you miss the save folder ?

I had tested ReVita for some months ago and its terrible, dont use it. It produce tons of trash files and inflict game folders, since you had use it, noone can help you with this one, its the same you search a needle in a hotel. even when you delete revita, the trash is still on your vita. also game crashes very often. but I dont think its the Save problem what you have.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been getting the C1-2858-3 Error on Adrenaline whenever I try load save states on PSP-games. Mostly attempted this with Salamander Portable or Parodius Portable.

I was suggested to turn off plugins on Henkaku Discord - the only one I had active was ReVita to change some of the buttons, but even after turning it off, it doesn't seem to be it. :mellow:

Might just be the save state if the game load up fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1