Hacking Getting rid of all traces of homebrew and IOS's

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok basically my wii is a defective one to where the lens is messed up and cant play Dual layered DVD's right. i wont go into the story but what can i do to clean my wii and make sure ninty doesnt know what ive done to it before i send it in for cleaning?

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
use ATD to delete your cIOS's , delete and custom channels you installed with wadmanager, run NANDClean and then delete HBC

they probably wont check however, but the HAXX ticket for the HBC will still be present.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nah, they don't check any of that at all, if you send it because it can't reproduce DL discs, they'll probably just change your disc drive and send it back to you......protocol..!
smile.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
use ATD to delete your cIOS's , delete and custom channels you installed with wadmanager, run NANDClean and then delete HBC

they probably wont check however, but the HAXX ticket for the HBC will still be present.
Can't you just use AnyTitleDeleter for ALL of this, and get rid of the HAXX ticket too?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
9th_Sage said:
kLiNiKaL said:

Can't you just use AnyTitleDeleter for ALL of this, and get rid of the HAXX ticket too?

Yep, and just use NAND Cleaner to get rid of Preloader gifts..!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs&pp=ygUZSW5kZXBlbmRlbmNlIGRheSBpbSBiYWNrIA%3D%3D