Gaming Help with subspace emissary's final boss

leocamilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me: when the boss goes to the mid of the screen (and is invincible, by the way) and makes a HUGE explosion that goes in waves and reaches the whole screen, I have NO clue on how to escape it. It's always an instant kill. So, does anyone know a way to escape this attack??
By the way, Just out of curiosity, anybody that knows a little of japanese know who this blue guy is?? I thought the "creator" of life in the smash bros. series was master hand, but it seems that in brawl this role is this blue guy's...

Thanks in advance ^^

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's TABOO just a random guy. Can't remember how i avoided that attack, but but but i just kicked his ass and get all the glory.
anyway even if you don't avoid it but you avoid every other attack, you should be fine i'd imagine.
biggrin.gif

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My brother also had problems dodging that move, but I figured it out right away. You have to sidestep dodge it about a half second before it comes at you for the three or four times those wave comes out.

leocamilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaMs, I've finished SSE as well. I wanted to know how to dodge this move because I'm trying to finish boss rush mode.
And thanks TehLink... but I hope there is an easier way to avoid it. The way you told sounds pretty hard...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi: +2