In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off I just wanted to say it's been years since I've made a post on this website. People have come and gone, the community has grown, I'm not sure if I even know more than 10 people on the site anymore and yet it's still on my favorites tab. At least once a week I open the homepage up out of habit, not really deviling to far into the forums. This was my first real community. I was maybe about 12 when I first came to this site. I was awkward, probably a little annoying, and really curious about everything.

What first conversation began as a way to figure out how to setup my flashcard quickly (which was met with equal parts sarcasm, helpful advice and calls to "read the fucking FAQ"), this website and its community became a way for me to learn about everything. The life I led prior to this site was sheltered to a high degree for the most part, and this community broadened my horizons greatly. I met people from all over the world, learned about different cultures and religions, and found myself learning the basic building blocks for social skills.

It really is the weirdest thing. Here I am, ten years later, I just bought a house and I have this wonderful group of friends in a city thousands of miles away from where I grew up and I'm still thinking about this place. So many good things have happened to me and yet I still keep very fond memories of this place. To everyone out there who is still figuring their way around life and is trying to notch their place out in the universe, if you're here then you're in an alright place. In some ways I feel like this place hasn't changed a bit, and I'm not sure I'd have it any other way. Perhaps this place has served its purpose in my life and has brought me to where I need to be.

This site will always hold a special place in my heart and I thank this community for that :wub:

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember you, but you most likely don't remember me

What's funny is that I only found out some 7 days back that you used to go by a different temp username. Until then I had occasionally wondered what happened to AGLCBG :)

Anyway @OP it's nice to see how much this place has been of benefit to you and I'm glad you see incentive in coming back. I myself have lurked for years before making my account, I'd place when I first started actively browsing this site at ~2008. A completely different place then, but nice to see it grow all the same

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Wb1DdEdrGSE?si=b0bLxJi6sW6_RSxy