Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

D

Deleted-236924

Okay, I've been trying to get themehax to work Still haven't managed to despite trying many different names for the file and trying otherapp/ropbin payloads.

@Pingouin7 I tried your naming scheme for my 3DS version (except I found out how to name it by looking through the source code :ha:) and I still haven't managed to get it to work.

Can you confirm if it worked on yours @Pingouin7 ? If so, could you tell us the name of the file and your 3ds specs? (version, region, and old/new)

think it's working on mine, OLD 10.1.0-27U, on themehax, just had to replace the ropbin payload on root of my SD card with the new one.

ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA21504_old3ds , your file name will differ if you have new 3DS and/or a different system menu version.

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woot, overclocking! Donkey Kong Country Returns seems to be chugging a bit less. Mirror of Fate, another choppy at times title, doesn't seem to boot under Hans at this point (yellow bottom screen and hard freeze).

D

Deleted User

@Pingouin7 I understand, yet even when I have the ropbin named in a similar fashion it just won't detect it. Is the file extension for yours .bin or .lz?

D

Deleted-236924

Are you on an older version of themehax?
I installed from version 1.3 of the installer. I've heard that some people didnt have a ropbin payload like that on the root of their SD card from having installed back when it came out on an earlier version or something.

D

Deleted User

Could you link the 1.3 installer? I can only find the 1.2 installer from the releases section of github

D

Deleted-236924

hmm well seems like i absolutely have to manually run games through HANS to have access to screenshots and return to HBL... wish it would just boot stuff from HANS automatically when you ran them from the region-free launcher, but oh well.

D

Deleted User

Just tried redownloading the starter kit and reinstalling themehax, but I still seem to have the issue where it is not detecting it. I assume this is the latest release since it was bundled with the starter kit.

Can anyone confirm if there is a newer version of the themehax installer or if the one in the starter kit is the latest version?

Just for some info as well,
O3DS 9.9.0-26U
The filename of the themehax ropbin is: ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA20480_old3ds.bin

LordBurrito

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried redownloading the starter kit and reinstalling themehax, but I still seem to have the issue where it is not detecting it. I assume this is the latest release since it was bundled with the starter kit.

Can anyone confirm if there is a newer version of the themehax installer or if the one in the starter kit is the latest version?

Just for some info as well,
O3DS 9.9.0-26U
The filename of the themehax ropbin is: ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA20480_old3ds.bin
The themehax installer will not install themehax 2.5. You need to install it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...