How do I remove this blank box in wii save data management?

Wii_Modder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IMG_0259.jpeg
The only thing it does is cause a “the system files are corrupted. plese refer to the wii operations manual for help troubleshooting” error when I try to view sd card saves or back out of the menu. My save files don’t seem to be affected but it definitely is causing problems.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you know what game it belongs to ?
Chances are, you saved the game with another/different loader & now trying to access it through a different loader. Some games need more time, reloads & restarts to load successfully.
I had troubles with that process too :(

Another way to try - Make a copy of the saved game file, change the name (slightly) re-copy it back to the same location, delete the faulty save, rename the copy to it's original name & try again.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I were you, I wouldn't let it bother me.

But if it were to bother me, I'd transfer all my savefiles into a SD card, then I'd format my console. Copy back save files to Wii memory.

Don't know if it's an option though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol