Hacking How do you force nonpdrm to recreate the licenses?

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Something weird happened to nonpdrm since i updated to 3.65 enso and started using sd2vita as ux0 instead of uma0 on 3.60... Installed dlc the same way and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 doesn't seem to recognize the dlc. It can see the dlc but the extra costumes show up as blanks... then trying to equip them makes the game crash.

Replaced the dlc on the vita with the old files that used to work. Now the data isn't even considered by the game as present on the system... Everything is in the correct folder.

What file or folder do I have to delete to make nonpdrm create new licenses?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
On nonpdrm github page it says
Creating the fake license
In order to generate a fake license file containing the application's rif key, you must first launch the application with the NoNpDrm plugin enabled.
The fake licenses for the applications will then be stored at

• ux0:nonpdrm/license/app/TITLE_ID/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif
  • ux0:nonpdrm/license/addcont/TITLE_ID/DLC_FOLDER/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif (for additional content)
I think you should delete these...

Reactions: raylgo

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Weird... My nonpdrm folder is empty ... But I did fix it my deleting the app contains folder inside the license folder instead. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...