I am making Retroarch Overlays sized to fit 3DS starting with Game Gear. Also some Retroarch Menu Themes. Instructions and templates included.

SAORIxMEGUMIN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are in the Retroarch Overlays Folder with a template to make game specific overlays.

Megadrive is for 1x resolution of 320x224 which you might have to set. The core config had it full + wide screen on my 3DS.

Turbo Duo is 256x224. I don't use that core so I don't know what the default is.

1-Sega-Megadrive-Plain.jpg
1-Sega-Megadrive-TITLEID.jpg
NEC-Turbo-Duo-Plain.jpg
NEC-Turbo-Duo-TITLEID.jpg

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Those are really nice. I liked the work you did on the MegaDrive and TurboCD overlays. But two issues (i) they did not include .cfg files, which I think are necessary to load them and (ii) they did not fit the resolutions using integer scale and Core Default Aspect Ratio. Creating CFG files is no big deal, but I had to tweak the overlays to fit. Please find my revisions attached.

Sega-Megadrive-Plain.png
NEC-Turbo-Duo-Plain.png

Reactions: SAORIxMEGUMIN

SAORIxMEGUMIN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are really nice. I liked the work you did on the MegaDrive and TurboCD overlays. But two issues (i) they did not include .cfg files, which I think are necessary to load them and (ii) they did not fit the resolutions using integer scale and Core Default Aspect Ratio. Creating CFG files is no big deal, but I had to tweak the overlays to fit. Please find my revisions attached.

Yeah I couldn't test it since I don't use that core. I looked at what the resolution was on the original and fit that according to how it would theoretically space itself in the 400x240. Also why I didn't have a config for it.

What was the custom video scaling you used?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://en.pronouns.page/@Xdqwerty