OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I know this is stupid.
2. I didn't want to post it here.
3. I am serious.

So I'm in high school, and I go to this advanced math/science program, which has it's own special building. All the classes are basically right next to each other, and you can see into each one from your current class.

There are two groups of students in my grade that have the same classes, just in different orders.
My girlfriend also goes here and we were both in the same classes together. Unfortunately, to "balance out the classes" they had to move boys out of my class and into the other, so my girlfriend and I are not in the same class. All of my friends except for 2 are in that class. I have 2 in my class.

The other class, for whatever reason, has more fun and enjoys school. My class does not. Every time I look into that class I can see my girlfriend and my friends in a huge group, always laughing and having a great time, while everyone in my class just sits there and works.

For some reason I get incredibly jealous. It feels terrible and I know I shouldn't. But I can't help myself. It's 3 classes a day, out of 6. It is the worst feeling that I think I have ever gotten and I've tried almost everything to get rid of it.

I know this is idiotic but It's been like this for months and I am sick of it. I ask for your help in solving this dilemma, and I pray that you can help me.

Thank you.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this doesn't seem like a huge deal to me. people get stuck in classes they despise all the time. like me this year. not to be too harsh but, deal with it.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe you can get someone to do a exchange with you? at least at my school you can change courses if you have an exchange partner

swimmeringer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked and they said not until the end of the quarter if they decide to, which ends on Friday. So I'll check this week, but if they don't let me, how am I going to deal with this?

c0pE89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its what like six hours out of your day that u spend in a school? I think your going to be ok its high school.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, we're just humans. It's normal to feel that way, even if it does feel terrible. Just see if they can switch you into the class, and if you can't, then just try and suck it up, because that's all you can do. I've had the feeling, and I know that even though it sounds stupid, it's the truth. I know that you don't want me to tell you to just hold it in, but that's life, and life isn't always fair. If it doesn't happen, then just go scream, cry, punch pillows, anything to let go and keep moving on. I hope I kind of helped. =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh