I'm bad with money, give me money

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
And I used to be homeless. So give ME the money you give him ☝️ :)
Post automatically merged:

:O If you have a Big One, for me, please use a Large Amounts of Lube. It would be greatly appreciated. :)
I don't need lube, I produce a lot of amount of pre all by myself if I'm excited enough

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1711368745064.png

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me to pretty woman: I'm bad with pussy, give me pussy
*Woman slaps the shit out of me
Me: But I'll give you money
99.99% of women are bad with money and they'll sure ask for more money. However that doesn't mean that you'll get the pussy in return, regardless if you're good or bad with it

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Had both Zeur and LEOTCK tried any charities and any kind of crowdfunding campaign platforms physical or digital ones? Or not?
I tried crowdfunding. I had a ko-fi (setup by another person as I couldn't have it technically on my name - country and other rules/problems preventing that).
But then that person got sick of it after an argument erupted and has vowed to never to do again or whatever. And nobody else stepped in.

I had it primarily for my game projects when I ended up without roof above my head etc...until I found Fang's place but he ended up exploiting us anyway and had problems with him if you recall.

Over time he became better especially after winning the misdeamenor case against him. However....yea in practice he was the only one to take us in for longer...at first he couldn't stand us, but he loves money above anything else. And then when I got in debt with him it was like warzone and that's why you also helped me back then. The problem is, when you told everyone and how they spinned the story around to seem it like I scammed you, then I seemed to have lost any semblence of support/help from people who would otherwise donate to me still.

Please don't discuss this further or any details, don't mention any names, let this chapter be over. And last month I had to leave Fang's place after all, because of those other people from the past after me and the court. He also had an untimely accident on the same day and he might have permanently lost his driver license too.

In the end, I kind of brought him down, but he became nicer as a result...and then I had to leave and not say anything...

Also charities are useless and full of scam in general. I do not like charities.

I will not go to charities especially after experiences with similar insitutions. Because when something goes wrong they will blame it all on you and most charities actually don't give money away. They are liars.

Again I am open to crowdfunding but only if someone maintains the account for me and just sends me stuff from it.

That means it has to be someone I can trust on their word too as you know, that can mean if you do it with the wrong person they will keep the money for themselves.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99.99% of women are bad with money and they'll sure ask for more money. However that doesn't mean that you'll get the pussy in return, regardless if you're good or bad with it

That's why prostitutes are better than dating, there's no negotiations. Dating is basically prostitution anyway. Take em on an expensive date just to hope they put out then they don't put out, and then you find out they're sleeping with your brother. Same, thing, every, time.

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why prostitutes are better than dating, there's no negotiations. Dating is basically prostitution anyway. Take em on an expensive date just to hope they put out then they don't put out, and then you find out they're sleeping with your brother. Same, thing, every, time.
This sounds oddly specific

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...