I'm making a device, I need YOUR help with a name!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A three-wheeled vehicle that you ride by sitting on it, and you control the direction it drives you with your butt. Its max speed is projected to be somewhere between a power walk and a regular walk.
What would you call it?

Edited for clarity:
On it, not IN it. If anyone watched "The Love Guru" think of it as a barebones version of his pillow (I may make it look like a pillow and go around the school giving ppl my blessings, lol) But since its a barebones thing, I can make it anything I want to (which means probably the best name will give me something to look forward to)

And when i say "you drive it with your butt' I mean: "You're sitting on a Wii Balance board, and that controls fwd/rev & direction."

D

Deleted User

The Butt-Pilot (that might sound a little gay)
Butt POWAH!
smileipb2.png

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like "butt-bike" and "booty-scooter" so far. Please everyone keep coming up with ideas!
When I go to class tomorrow, I'm going to call it by those names to my programming teacher and see his response.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imgod22222 said:
And when i say "you drive it with your butt' I mean: "You're sitting on a Wii Balance board, and that controls fwd/rev & direction."

OH! Thank you for the clarification.
So, in essence, you lean one direction to make it go forward, and the other to go in reverse?
But....wouldn't that make it look like you were surreptitiously farting when it was moving?

In that case I'd call it the Pooter Scooter.
happy.gif

EDIT:
Wait...What happens if one of your friends makes you laugh while you're sitting in this vehicle?
Does it have a seizure in the middle of the floor?

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto, I haven't thought of it spazzing out completely when you start rofling. Maybe you'll fall on the floor and it'll stop.

So anyways: Vulpes Abnocto understands how its going to work. There is NO STEERING WHEEL.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imgod22222 said:
Maybe you'll fall on the floor and it'll stop.

....but the laughing certainly won't.
biggrin.gif

Show us where you take the project. I like the idea a lot.

How about this:
could you make it do a brief 'sprint' with the input of a double hip-thrust?
moogle.gif
uNF! uNF! uNF!
moogle.gif

Yanno,.... if it gets popular, people might develop problems like over-padded asses and a tendency to sway one's hips into the turns they want to make.

~Vulpes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...