ROM Hack "It's a wonderful world" is translating to Thai.

kenghot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kenghot.com
XP
Country
Thailand
jester, nor editing your post's , neither calling anyone anything will take you anywhere.

But I guess talking to you is just not really worth my time cause you can't stand people showing you the right direction, arguing with you will just result in edited posts on your side so I stop this now and hope your happy with what you received by that (if you even did).

But anyway: I ask again, kenghot: How did you get those Zelda Fonts to look that good ? Did you hack the graphics or just the fonts ? Or did you "just" replace the text ? I just ask cause I'm pretty impressed by your work.

Keep up the good work:

Pas

THat Zelda, I hacked the graphic in game , it's not font. This game has a lot of graghic text such as menu and icon. So i need to hack graphic and image in game.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
This game will probably come out AT LEAST in the US.
Just have some patience people. There's plenty of good games to play while you wait for this one. (Translating this game to Thai IS a great idea though, as I'm sure that most games that arrive in Thailand are probably not translated, but I could be wrong).

P

pasc

kenghot: Ok. Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Yeah, the Translation is not finished yet. Not much left to tranlate, thought.

Chiba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
XP
Country
United States
This game will probably come out AT LEAST in the US.
Just have some patience people. There's plenty of good games to play while you wait for this one. (Translating this game to Thai IS a great idea though, as I'm sure that most games that arrive in Thailand are probably not translated, but I could be wrong).

The reason people are pushing for an english translation is because squenix has still yet to officially announce that they are even working on bringing it to the USA. So most would rather just go ahead and see a translation project started and than stopped or finished if need be when the announcement is made to bring it state side. Personally id rather see it translated by fans, better chance of a real good translation and it would probably be done before squenix which would be funny
tongue.gif

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
must translate this game! lol but then again... look how long jump ultimate stars is taking to translate which isn't THAT heavily text based, would that make this take at least that long to translate too? If it does get translated of course
cry.gif

Chiba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
XP
Country
United States
I havent heard anything about jump ultimate stars actually getting translated to begin with....

Besides it just depends on the game as to how long it will take. But so far i dont think anyway has actually said they will even pick up the english translation for this...hopefully someone does though since ALOT of people would really enjoy it.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent heard anything about jump ultimate stars actually getting translated to begin with....

Besides it just depends on the game as to how long it will take. But so far i dont think anyway has actually said they will even pick up the english translation for this...hopefully someone does though since ALOT of people would really enjoy it.

Really? There is a 1,000+ post thread that is stickied and you've never seen it? They supposedly have 200+ members going about the translation via a wiki-system, and they hope to be done around October or November. I think the big "problem" with pushing it out is they want a full translation, whereas most people just want to know the basic movies and the mission data (apparently there is a lot of background information on the different comics/characters that is somewhat extraneous to actual gameplay).

Back to It's a Wonderful World, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for an official word, isn't the next big SE announcement coming September 20-23rd (I know they are announcing the new Kingdom Hearts game at that time).

Chiba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
XP
Country
United States

Really? There is a 1,000+ post thread that is stickied and you've never seen it? They supposedly have 200+ members going about the translation via a wiki-system, and they hope to be done around October or November. I think the big "problem" with pushing it out is they want a full translation, whereas most people just want to know the basic movies and the mission data (apparently there is a lot of background information on the different comics/characters that is somewhat extraneous to actual gameplay).

Back to It's a Wonderful World, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for an official word, isn't the next big SE announcement coming September 20-23rd (I know they are announcing the new Kingdom Hearts game at that time).

I thought he meant an official translation of the game, not a fan project.

and With this game i think alot of people would rather have a fan project like the last poster said, we all know SE would most likely change alot of stuff to fit the english market aswell as add in bland english. Id rather keep it as much to the original as possible, but with translated text lol.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spectacular work. Do you have any hacking tutorials in English, kenghot? I personally feel useless atm. After I finish learning my required Spanish, I'm going straight to Thai. Can't read or write
cry.gif

edit: I have to learn how to read. best wishes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/O9ew3gu.mp4