Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Mewgia said:
OK serious post time, to really say something about how sucky the testing area is now.

[serious]
It is not hard to make me laugh. Seriously, I laugh at almost anything remotely funny. It is even less difficult to make me "lol" online.
So you know it's bad when I don't think that testing area is funny. Back in the old days (well, a year or two ago) this place had a lot of funny shit. I could find multiple new things to laugh about every day.
Now there's just the occasional post by linkiboy, bonemonkey, pizzapasta, and very few others that I find funny. None of this "DONKEYBALLS LOL" shit, "UNICORN LOL" crap, or any other thread by a generally unfunny person (sorry westside and jph, you're great guys generally but internet jokes are not your specialty ): ). While I am also generally unfunny, I am a great judge of what is and isn't amusing because of how easy it is to amuse me.

[/serious]

Nice speech, do something about it and make me lol then!

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
Destructobot said:
Actually it's your fault, Linkiboi. You, and TPi, and tshu, and dirtie, and Orc, and all the other people that used to make the Testing Area so much fun. It sucks now because it lacks you guys in sufficient quantity.
The Testing Area used to be fun because of love and originality
frown.gif

Now it's just memes and 4chan. Makes me sad.
YES! This is exactly what's been going through my head for a while.
The TA used to be funny. The humor was actually smart and witty, not this 4chan-ish bullshit that we see now.
I used to go to the #gbatemp.net irc channel to get away from it, but now the same idiots that ruined GBAtemp the TA have infested the channel.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you want a better Testing Area, you'll need the following items:

- Tshu
- Dirtie
- TPi
- Linkiboy
- mthrnite
- Orc
- dafatkid

That is the key to a successful Testing Area
smile.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Mewgia said:
OK serious post time, to really say something about how sucky the testing area is now.

[serious]
It is not hard to make me laugh. Seriously, I laugh at almost anything remotely funny. It is even less difficult to make me "lol" online.
So you know it's bad when I don't think that testing area is funny. Back in the old days (well, a year or two ago) this place had a lot of funny shit. I could find multiple new things to laugh about every day.
Now there's just the occasional post by linkiboy, bonemonkey, pizzapasta, and very few others that I find funny. None of this "DONKEYBALLS LOL" shit, "UNICORN LOL" crap, or any other thread by a generally unfunny person (sorry westside and jph, you're great guys generally but internet jokes are not your specialty ): ). While I am also generally unfunny, I am a great judge of what is and isn't amusing because of how easy it is to amuse me.

[/serious]

Nice speech, do something about it and make me lol then!
bolded for emphasis

Also since I see yet another person blaming 4chan for TAs failure, it's ironic because much of linkiboy's humor comes from there

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jph said:

- Tshu
- Dirtie
- TPi
- Linkiboy
- mthrnite before he got all serious and fthrly
- Orc
- dafatkid

smile.gif

sorry for the double post (in case it doesn't merge) but I didn't see that post until after I finished mine

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
westside and jph, you're great guys generally but internet jokes are not your specialty ): ).
bah, i dont try to be really. and if i appear to be trying, sorry ill cut it out and go superserial now
frown.gif

i enjoy posts by pizzapasta and linkiboy too
yaynds.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jph said:

- Tshu
- Dirtie
- TPi
- Linkiboy
- mthrnite
- Orc
- dafatkid

smile.gif
i hope mthrnite comes back soon as for tshu and tpi and dirtie and dafatkid they havent been here a long time and orc is gone forever

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mewgia said:

[serious]

[/serious]
I'm pretty much the same here, I laugh very easily at random stuff lol
The TA was good before, I still find some of it funny, but people exaggerate now and post non-funny but stupid things.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jph said:
Mewgia said:
westside and jph, you're great guys generally but internet jokes are not your specialty ): ).
bah, i dont try to be really. and if i appear to be trying, sorry ill cut it out and go superserial now
frown.gif

i enjoy posts by pizzapasta and linkiboy too
yaynds.gif

No don't be superserious! That won't help at all. Better to have someone who at least tries to be funny than someone who isn't fun at all. It's just htat your thread stuck out in my head because it was sort of recent.

Posts merged

Linkiboy said:
QUOTE(Mewgia @ Aug 7 2008, 02:40 PM)
much of linkiboy's humor comes from there
no
orly, Mr. I change my avatar and name in MSN to match new memes

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Mewgia said:

[serious]

[/serious]
Wait wtf? I rarely try to be funny, it's just I've lost my mind for sometime because of a head injury, and GBAtemp likes to laugh at retarded people. You see how the donkeyball shit stopped after a while? I got two people inside of me man! I try my hardest to be the glue of our community rather than the clown... unfortunately, this glue has worked like a wax sometimes, and I do apologizers for that. I hate to see tempers fighting, and when I joined back in late 2004, GBAtemp was just GBAtemp, for getting pirate related information. Sometime during 2005 I started making some friends here, but I had yet to grow maturity. TPi's jokes were funny, and many people were inspired by his style rather than 4chan back then. We had a really fun time. 2006 people like mthrnite, linki, and unfortunately (just messin with you) Mewgia joined. Testing area has grew ever more powerful and awesome. I was always the guy on the sidelines until recently. I don't like to see edrama on GBAtemp, but in the process, my foolishness has infact brought me INTO this edrama. With all these good people getting banned and leaving, I feel that I am getting old, and I was just a beetle sucking on a tree sap of an old tree. I hate to say it, but we all have to grow up some day and move on. I have to go to a military university next year for instance. That won't matter though, why? 1. we have 100,000+ members now 2. Most of our n00bs have a different taste in humor. 3. It seems that only comedians are popular here. As much as I love GBAtemp, I have to be honest about it and say that GBAtemp didn't make us, we made GBAtemp. I know mods have sacrificed alot for us, but we (especially active members) who still care about GBAtemp. We out of all that 100,000+ members have a bond with this site that is beyond the description of words.

rolleyes.gif
Oh, and Mewgia, I remember when you all ways posted retarded pictures of that fur animal bidspoof or something, I never said you were not funny.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Westside said:
Mewgia said:

[serious]

[/serious]
Wait wtf? I rarely try to be funny, it's just I've lost my mind for sometime because of a head injury, and GBAtemp likes to laugh at retarded people. You see how the donkeyball shit stopped after a while? I got two people inside of me man! I try my hardest to be the glue of our community rather than the clown... unfortunately, this glue has worked like a wax sometimes, and I do apologizers for that. I hate to see tempers fighting, and when I joined back in late 2004, GBAtemp was just GBAtemp, for getting pirate related information. Sometime during 2005 I started making some friends here, but I had yet to grow maturity. TPi's jokes were funny, and many people were inspired by his style rather than 4chan back then. We had a really fun time. 2006 people like mthrnite, linki, and unfortunately (just messin with you) Mewgia joined. Testing area has grew ever more powerful and awesome. I was always the guy on the sidelines until recently. I don't like to see edrama on GBAtemp, but in the process, my foolishness has infact brought me INTO this edrama. With all these good people getting banned and leaving, I feel that I am getting old, and I was just a beetle sucking on a tree sap of an old tree. I hate to say it, but we all have to grow up some day and move on. I have to go to a military university next year for instance. That won't matter though, why? 1. we have 100,000+ members now 2. Most of our n00bs have a different taste in humor. 3. It seems that only comedians are popular here. As much as I love GBAtemp, I have to be honest about it and say that GBAtemp didn't make us, we made GBAtemp. I know mods have sacrificed alot for us, but we (especially active members) who still care about GBAtemp. We out of all that 100,000+ members have a bond with this site that is beyond the description of words.

rolleyes.gif
Oh, and Mewgia, I remember when you all ways posted retarded pictures of that fur animal bidspoof or something, I never said you were not funny.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I always found the dickpenis, donkeballs, claymore thing funny.. AND ORIGINAL

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
Linkiboy said:
Mewgia said:
much of linkiboy's humor comes from there
no
orly, Mr. I change my avatar and name in MSN to match new memes
Yaranaika is 2ch meme first off

Pepe F. Goodman is a funny meme

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity is not a meme i stole it from someones sig

Linkiboy is my name

the rest I dont remember

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sinkhead said:
we need more love.

wub.gif
I blame global warming. No seriously, all the tension with the world is about to end and all that crap has changed the society alot. People don't think in the same neural pathways as they used to. The world has rewired us because we are facing constant fear for our selves. Algore is the reason why Testing Area sucks now.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: