Hacking Leetmod the best North American Acekard 2i seller?

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all I would like to apologize for all the topics I have been creating lately ( I have had gone through some bad experiences with my first Acekard purchase) if it is a problem. So my first question is: Does leetmod take paypal points( like the points on your paypal account), because on their website it said that they take credit cards through paypal but didn't say anything about paypal points ( I buy moneypaks, like giftcards that put points on your paypal account). Second is leetmod reliable ( give legit Acekards) and fast? Last question is: Is leetmod the best Acekard 2i seller in North America?

Edit: I forgot to add that I live in California, United States.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
hey,

not sure about paypal points, but leetmods is a legitimate seller. I prefer simplymods.com myself, they're located in California too, with very fast shipping. I don't know about points with them either...you can always try though. in my opinion simplymods.com is the best reseller.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iwakura said:
hey,

not sure about paypal points, but leetmods is a legitimate seller. I prefer simplymods.com myself, they're located in California too, with very fast shipping. I don't know about points with them either...you can always try though. in my opinion simplymods.com is the best reseller.
Yea simplymods is really close and probably extremely fast since I live in the same state, but i'm trying to spend $20. And at simplymods I have a few cents left over after shipping. At leetmods I have like $1 left after shipping, which can be used towards the hori protective screen things for my ds phat
smile.gif
So I don't mind waiting like 3 extra days for leetmod. Also it'd be a good thing because then my finals would be over( school ends on wendsday of next week
yaynds.gif
) and I wouldn't be procrastinating with my ds.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me check. I must have mixed it up with some other website.

Edit: You're right but they don't sell Hori DS Phat Screen protectors. It's convenient for me to buy everything from the same place. Thanks for the info though. I'm really trying to think it through now.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it wasn't for that hori protector, then simplymods was my number one choice
biggrin.gif

Also, really cool website you got there. I'm watching the SupercardDSTWO Review right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh jump back to gdevelop