Let's list side effects of alcohol and drugs

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I get shakes hands when I have too much coffee.

Note: I may be quitting coffee. I’m on week 2. Headaches aren’t too bad and were really only for a few days. I’ve been drinking water. So I think that helps.
Would it be Parkinson? My own personal I mean I went to neurologist and he told me that by quoting reinterpreting his own words I don’t have Parkinson.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I get shakes hands when I have too much coffee.

Note: I may be quitting coffee. I’m on week 2. Headaches aren’t too bad and were really only for a few days. I’ve been drinking water. So I think that helps.
When I have coffee I get agressive instead like some people when they have too much alcohol. I get unstoppable. I also told those cops and guards that they shouldn't have given me coffee that one time or whatever at the prison hospital visits back in 2019. It almost ended in a full blown prison riot and I had to wear shackles for most of my remaining stay which was still couple of months in practice and have "tightened security" around me.
Post automatically merged:

:unsure::unsure::unsure: 💡

Leo and Luke. Is the utmost side effects you get from alcohol an drug abuse :sad: js
I made a separate thread trying to explain what happened, but the mods don't let me. The thread is gone...so you'll all have to just magically guess what happened.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For instance also so-called hangovers vomiting as one of side effects of overdosing alcohol.

Rolfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if you’re in a band make sure your bandmates know that nobody is going to like the show if they drink alcohol before playing. especially the drummer....

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For instance hangovers,parental arguing,divorces,domestic abuse and prostate cancers nowadays in case of alcohol overdose…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My dad once told me that a customer in a store overdosed on alcohol and his eyes were gouged out by rats. They probably ate it away.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
My dad once told me that a customer in a store overdosed on alcohol and his eyes were gouged out by rats. They probably ate it away.
In his store? So there were rats in your dad's store that ate his eyes??

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Having very dirty body,terrible odore,dirty hands,dirty clothes,having long nails as like having werewolf claws.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am talking about one alcoholic baby boomer that because blind and quite often visit my dad's industrial and grocery shop.
Was he really alcoholic? Did he see him actually drink or did he just assume he was?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst side effect has to be short term memory loss. Also, short term memory loss.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    That's why some kids don't mind having a rap sheet or two just so they never get drafted
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, i think the voting age should match the adult and drinking ages too, because by the logic of giving them time to mature and think rationally so they don't drive drunk, then they should also have that time to mature and think rationally so they can think for themselves
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fucking hell i'm becoming a mini leo with the way i yap aren't i?
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I was unable to create the VM for the debloat windows, but found the video where I learned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZm6mY3I7J4
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you def no leo, and I like your insight. You are a smart Baked cookie.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicken drumsticks and sweet potato for dinner tonight turned out good
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    "i promise not to get all political and/or philosophical"
    3 drinks later:
    "so yeah think for yourself and i think the government sucks"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is @BigOnYa drunk again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    no, i was poking fun at myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again? I have a IV feeding me so I never come down.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because self deprecating humor is important, as long as it doesn't turn into self hate. because you can't really make fun of anyone if you can't even make fun of yourself
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Booze enemas are real lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that explains a lot
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, invented the first ever pill that gets you instantly hammered, now filling the streets of Miami
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That was what called a qaaulude, instant drunk, luckily they not around anymore.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tylenol midday
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ambian the stuff of dreams lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nyquill with grape juice
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: