What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm running cIOS rev17 on a 4.0U Wii. Every time I try to dump a game to my HD from CFG USB Loader or USB Loader GX (both latest versions) the image corrupts. Some examples are: DK Barrel Blast gets stuck on the Loading Course screen, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games gets stuck after the Health and Safety screen. Is there a workaround or a more reliable loader?

jackda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was having the same issues myself,what worked for me was i stopped using wbfs manager and usb loader gx,and started using wii game manager and wii flow instead.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I've been having the same issue. I've been through so much this past weekend. I have no choice but to do all my installing with WiiFlow right now. So many games to reinstall, I hope I don't kill my laser. This is the biggest workout my laser is going to get since I started using a loader. Since then the only discs it has seen more than once have been Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 5 for DLC.

I even tried installing Brawl for probably literally (somewhere between) 5th and 10th time. Just clicking on the game with USB Loader GX would cause a stack dump. It would crash WiiFlow as well. I had to uninstall it with WBFS Manager.

And now Subspace videos aren't working for me. Might need to learn to let some stuff go. Maybe I want everything too much for my own good. Everything doesn't have to be perfect all the time.

Bout to take it back to revision 815 and install again.

Edit: Hey I think I kind of like 815. Like a trip back to the good old days. Stuff seems to be working well and I am so less concerned that it was my drive acting up. Time to set up camp and camp on 815 til version 2.0 or so
biggrin.gif

And once again my simple colon and D smiley is transformed into a beaming yellow smiley with a santa hat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +2