XP
Country
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

3.5x
02270450.gif
is out
smile.gif

System V3.5(Europe/USA)
(Include: English, Deutsch, Fran?is, Espa?l, Italiano, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean, Thai) Download

System V3.5(Japanese)
(Include: Japanese) Download

System V3.5(Asia)
(Include: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Thai) Download

changelog said:
1. Solve the "2230 - wonderful world (Europe)" after a soft reset when the Dead combat the problem of the screen, can now use the soft reset normal game;
2. Solve the "2232 - International Chess (EU)" the use of soft reset after the crashes of the problem, can now use the soft reset normal game;
3. Solve the "2240 - Solitaire DS (EU)" Dead archive error problems, can now file and use the normal soft reset the game;
4. Solve the "2246 - the ultimate challenge CE1-CE2 (law)" after a soft reset Dead problems, can now use the soft reset normal game;
5. Solve the "2247 - the ultimate challenge CM1-CM2 (law)" after a soft reset Dead problems, can now use the soft reset normal game;
6. Solve the "2252 - wonderful world (United States)" after a soft reset when the Dead combat the problem of the screen, can now use the soft reset normal game;
7. Solve the "2255 - the time the new spacecraft DS Putongputong War (Japan)," Dead archive error problems, can now use the normal archiving and soft reset the game;
8. Show that the Chinese name automatically control support to the 2257 Games, DS ROM.
Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game for 22.

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
What does this mean?

QUOTE said:
Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game for 22.

My Engrish isn't too good.
laugh.gif

chaotic_geo

OP
Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
PigVenus said:
What does this mean?

QUOTE said:

My Engrish isn't too good.
laugh.gif

The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operation.
At the time of this updates' release all NDS games work and can be soft-reset.

Can not use the soft reset the game for 22.
The game 0022 cannot be soft-reset.

I think....

D

Deleted User

LOL, Chaotic_Geo, you're on the Official Nintendo Magazine forums
wink.gif

Hey
And I take it you know what I meant on the Ace Attorney thread lol...

Anyway... yeah.

D

Deleted User

chaotic_geo said:
wabsta said:
So, TWEWY goes past the black hat guy?

Not sure, the only thing that was mentioned is the soft-reset fix.

God damn stupid changes we want Sakura :/
I'm just going to check TWEWY on firmware 3.5 now
wink.gif

Oh and Chaotic_Geo, let's keep the whole 'piracy' thing a secret on ONM forums haha
I mean I say I've got a flashcart but I 'use it for media' lol

BTW same goes for Hobohodo =P
He would never admit that though lol

chaotic_geo

OP
Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
Oh and Chaotic_Geo, let's keep the whole 'piracy' thing a secret on ONM forums haha
I mean I say I've got a flashcart but I 'use it for media' lol

BTW same goes for Hobohodo =P
He would never admit that though lol

In other words, ONM is noob-city.

They're just really uninformed about the flashcart market, talk about missing out...

Meanwhile, everyone is so desperate for Sakura here xD

D

Deleted User

At least for now I can play the Sakura Beta on my Real without changing the firmware... which is ALRIGHT for now.
It should be released end of this month, and there's only 3 days left!
Yay!

Barsoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated from R_E19 to this new release R_E22, and when I start a game it says "creating save file" then creates one with a ".sav" extension. My previous save file is still there with a ".0" extension. What's going on? Are the "0." files redundant now?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Barsoom said:
I just updated from R_E19 to this new release R_E22, and when I start a game it says "creating save file" then creates one with a ".sav" extension. My previous save file is still there with a ".0" extension. What's going on? Are the "0." files redundant now?
That was a sort of old feature now, M3 decided to switch to using sav instead of 0 and 1. When you play a game now it should automatically transform the save into .sav format.

Barsoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Yeah I was just looking back through earlier threads to see if this came in a previous update, because I was the only one who seemed to notice it in this update. I guess renaming my old ".0" files to ".sav" sorts everything out. If that's not the case please let me know!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Barsoom said:
Thanks. Yeah I was just looking back through earlier threads to see if this came in a previous update, because I was the only one who seemed to notice it in this update. I guess renaming my old ".0" files to ".sav" sorts everything out. If that's not the case please let me know!

Don't rename them yourself, cause it's not just the extension, just play the game and save. It'll do it for you.

NeoGunKuruma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Barsoom said:

Don't rename them yourself, cause it's not just the extension, just play the game and save. It'll do it for you.
Actually, it is just the extension -____-.
Nothing is "changed" apart from that.
It's just to fit into a standard for flashcards is all.
.0 isn't written any different from .sav other than the end extension.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what do you call a dog with no legs?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    A hot dog?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    doesn't matter what you call it, it won't come
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm having mince beef burgers with flat cheese and tomato sauce.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: