Hacking M3adapter.com down

kenpachi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else not able to get to m3adapter.com? Says they used all theri bandwidth... cheap god damn... pay a premium price for their cards and they can't even get a decent site to host their DL's...

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kenpachi said:
Anyone else not able to get to m3adapter.com? Says they used all theri bandwidth... cheap god damn... pay a premium price for their cards and they can't even get a decent site to host their DL's...

no one DL's anything from m3adapter.com anyways...go to handheldsources.com that last time I tried to dl anything from m3's site it was a corrupted zip.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
RchUncleSkeleton said:
kenpachi said:

no one DL's anything from m3adapter.com anyways...go to handheldsources.com that last time I tried to dl anything from m3's site it was a corrupted zip.

handheldsources is the primary download place, even they link to that page

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just gonna go ahead and say kenpachi must be a super noob, you need to use the power of google, if you'd even tried searching you would have found that handheldsources.com and linfoxdomain.com both host the m3 adapter files and these 2 sites are more than capable enough for hosting purposes. In fact linfoxdomain hosts all firmwares for most flashcarts out there.

samyswiny2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
davess said:
samyswiny2 said:
M3 is a great card but i think even r4 has a better website.
But R4 is a REALLY CRAPPY/ OUTDATED card.

yah, What you going to do about it?

Davess

Yeahh i know, im saying even though its the worst card out it still has a better website which sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4