Hacking Make Softmodded 4.1u Wii Virgin again?

habbah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My wii has been acting weird and doing things it dident used too somewere along the way i messed some stuff up lol so i would like to return it to a HACKABLE offical firmware and start all over?
the settings wont load on my wii it just goes to a black screen.
some games wont load such as mario cart ( burnt ) - it used to?

So any ideas should i downgrade to an offical 3.2u firmware and hack and update agin? just trying to find out my best option here. and please post links tot tutorials or something
tongue.gif

habbah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
k, but i posted a topic on these issues before and got no help so i assumed it was rare or soemthing i did and thought this was the only way, i have Preloader installed and Bootmii installed but not as boot2, yes i have a nand backup.

and i said the issues i cant change any settings wihtout getting a black screen and mario cart doesent work witch prob. means some other games dont work either just havent tried to play them yet. i have Cioscorp 3.6 installed 4.1u firmware

habbah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know i know everyone says Cioscorp sucks, but i have all my games on disks not on a external HDD and i dont want to have to launch a program and look at a ugly gui everytime i want to launch a game.it would be differnt if there were like a fake disk channel or something. and what do you mean do an offical update? you want me to update to 4.2u offical :S scary lol ive never done banner bomb before only twilight :S again scary.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
habbah said:
i dont want to have to launch a program and look at a ugly gui everytime i want to launch a game.it would be differnt if there were like a fake disk channel or something.

there is one! check it out!

Neogamma Auto Boot Mod

but u should still use the cioscorp uninstaller, official ninty update then repeat the simplistic mod as DeadlyFoez suggested

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yea, after rehacking your system u can always reinstall cioscorp, but to fix the problem do as deadly foez said
biggrin.gif

seriously, just run the cioscorp uninstaller, then follow the simplistic guide i linked u to before... be sure to follow even the update to 4.2 section

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3