Homebrew Mario Kart 8 Ultimate, download the alpha now! 104 additional courses to the base game!

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dropping out of a track and helicopter tries to put you back on track, my youngest daughter managed to have following issue twice:

Drop out of track, helicopter in a loop of putting back on track but failing resulting in loop that race can’t end

EUR version 4.2 maybe too high (only just started mk8u recently after always having this version and hence it loaded I thought all was fine) so now I’m doubting if v4.2, incl eur update and dlc installed, is already too high ?

Ps tried with us version but it doesn’t even load so still on EUR for now
PS2 looked through topic searched but no avail of this found yet
That will be an issue with whoever created that particular track.

US version is only version I've ever used and it works great for me. Not sure your issues there, but I'm glad you can get Eur to work for ya though.

br0ke23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That will be an issue with whoever created that particular track.

Only the creator can fix this? Easy to find?

Thx, one more question though regarding the version. If the mk8 version is too high (>v64) your mod simply wouldn’t work ? Cause I’m trying to get it closest to fully working to be sure there’s no issue from my part.

Only thing I know is the version I see on splash screen which is 4.2. Other than that I don’t know what update my version is which is installed aside from a dlc for it. Have it from the start when helper still worked few years back

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the creator can fix this? Easy to find?

Thx, one more question though regarding the version. If the mk8 version is too high (>v64) your mod simply wouldn’t work ? Cause I’m trying to get it closest to fully working to be sure there’s no issue from my part.

Only thing I know is the version I see on splash screen which is 4.2. Other than that I don’t know what update my version is which is installed aside from a dlc for it. Have it from the start when helper still worked few years back
Custom tracks came from GameBanana, you can look around there for the track and see if the creator for that track is still active or not. Or maybe look around for people that mod Mario Kart 8 tracks in general and see if any of them would be willing to take a look at the programming of that course for you.

Yes, you must have the second to latest version of MK8, if you have the latest update (the one that fixed an online vulnerability), it will not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You allrriiiight?