Nice to meet y'all!

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Hello! My name is Bee! Silly Linux enthusiast wanna-be, Japanese learner and amateur 3d modeler :3
I wanted to re-experience a bit of the forum experience and this place has always been certainty a useful place for me, so I decided to make an account!

Well as always, welcome to the Temp. Happy to see another Linux user on here1 Ametur 3d Modeler? And re--experience? have you've been on here previously?

SillyBee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well as always, welcome to the Temp. Happy to see another Linux user on here1 Ametur 3d Modeler? And re--experience? have you've been on here previously?
A few years ago, yeah, heh. And yes, I started to study 3D modeling in Blender as a hobby lately, but I am still not very good at it. Still, progress is being made every day.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
A few years ago, yeah, heh. And yes, I started to study 3D modeling in Blender as a hobby lately, but I am still not very good at it. Still, progress is being made every day.
You should post some of that stuff! I'd love to see how you model just like everybody else I know.

SillyBee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You should post some of that stuff! I'd love to see how you model just like everybody else I know.
Haha, maybe eventually, when I feel confident enough that my meshing and texturing are decent to the very least. I was always told that I had a good eye for art but never really put the effort into practicing smt, until now ofc

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
Haha, maybe eventually, when I feel confident enough that my meshing and texturing are decent to the very least. I was always told that I had a good eye for art but never really put the effort into practicing smt, until now ofc
I see! Once again, welcome to the Tepm, adn most importantly, enjoy your stay.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1715870346279.png

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! My name is Bee! Silly Linux enthusiast wanna-be, Japanese learner and amateur 3d modeler :3
I wanted to re-experience a bit of the forum experience and this place has always been certainty a useful place for me, so I decided to make an account!
Welcome to the forums. The Japanese learning caught my attention. What resources are you using?

Reactions: Faust03

SillyBee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welcome to the forums. The Japanese learning caught my attention. What resources are you using?
Daily study using Wanikani (Vocabulary and Kanji), and right now just generally consuming media in Japanese only (Some JP Youtubers I follow, anime, etc). And also have some friends that share my same level so I tend to talk with them only in Japanese. At the beginning tho and to get myself starting I used the Genki books until I got comfortable enough with grammar

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daily study using Wanikani (Vocabulary and Kanji), and right now just generally consuming media in Japanese only (Some JP Youtubers I follow, anime, etc). And also have some friends that share my same level so I tend to talk with them only in Japanese. At the beginning tho and to get myself starting I used the Genki books until I got comfortable enough with grammar
Nice. WaniKani is a good resource, but it gets overwhelming fast and demands dedication. What did you do to break into reading?

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
I haven't even heard about some of these before. The only thing I know is Japanese anime, Manga, and others.

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Manga mostly, sometimes read some simple news articles. Most of my reading tends to come from chat conversations tho
Nice. Most sources recommend manga, since it's a good mix of text and visuals. For students new to the language, there's always going to be some unfamiliar vocabulary and grammar, but the key is to keep trying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack