Hacking mplayerce plugin with wiiflow

trevzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been working very hard on getting my wii up to snuff, and I can see the finish line! I've gotten wiiflow installed, got a great source menu going, got NES and SNES games emulated and working, and finally I have gotten rid of all the crazy black screening.

I've also gotten mplayerce to work, however I had to install r619 for it to be able to read my movies from my hard drive. (A newer version of mplayerce causes a FAT USB not mounted error)

The problem is though, that when I use the mplayerce plugin for wiiflow, it'll simply restart wiiflow instead of starting the movie through mplayerce.

I tried editing the mplayerce.ini file to point to the correct .dol file, however now whatever movie I select, it simply opens up mplayerce instead of automatically beginning the movie that I selected in wiiflow.

Are there any ideas how to fix this? I figure it's simply getting the correct .dol file into the plugin section of wiiflow, but I don't know what .dol file to use! Thanks for any help!

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mplayer ce plugin is returning to wii menu for me too I think it is due to having an old version i guess i will try some newer versions and see if that works.

Kayron_Kareem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know to how to create custom xml., cartdisc.png or screenshot.pngs? I want to add descriptions, screenshots and disc images to my movies that I have on wiiflow using mplayerce but I can't figure out how to do so.

kokokool

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Whats the performance of mplayerce over Wiimc in mkv playback, m3u playlists, etc?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag