Hacking New Chinese SuperCard Lite pics!

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Images posted on yyjoy show the SuperCard Lite chinese version. The label has been changed and it also shows how the SuperCard Lite mold has been changed. It seems the back is now shaved off by the bottom to allow for a better fit. Maybe now it won't be so hard to put it and remove.

sclitenewes2.jpg

sclitenewbackin7.jpg

sclblackfqa1.jpg

sclitebbya5.jpg

Source: http://www.yyjoy.com/yy/?p=1250

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I wonder if I should cancel my order @ RHS. Where can we get this new Supercard? winsunx?

It's on backorder.

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the black SCL? Hopefully all new models of SuperCard Lite will have the new mold so it won't be hard to pull out so the next batch of orders should be good.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what the big deal is....it's fine as it is. Then again supercard company just wasted another couple hundred dollars in China to get a new mold and off they go. You don't really need to ever take the thing out anyways, now if this new supercard had a springloaded microflash slot...then I might give a hoot. But I think things are fine as it is.

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
someone should post pictures of a sanded scl...so other ppl can know what to do...If i saw a makeshift tutorial i would try it...Would be a great addition to the Gbatemp review competition

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The graphic will be the same for all regions except China. So don't worry Star Wars fans you'll get your Boba Fett! Only Chinese SuperCard Lite's have the new sticker to show that its Chinese. All new batches of the SuperCard Lite should have the new molb which, from what I hear, makes it easier to pull out.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok im gonna make my own asset