Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only really shocking thing about this video, is that this is what the bible actually teaches.
No, it does not. In fact almost every part of the Bible about Homosexuality were edited to be about homosexuality. And not to mention there is more in the Bible than that. The Bible is a big book and covers plenty of subjects and most people are guilty of far greater "sins" than homosexuality.
Not to mention as Christians, you are not expected to follow the Old Testament, you are expected to follow the New Testament, where in which I found nothing about Jesus hating homosexuality.
What nonsense, you're saying that Christians are not expected to follow the old testament? so in other words what you're also saying is that Christians should not follow the ten commandments? because they appear in the old testament and only the old testament. So if possible, can you explain to me why all Christians follow the ten commandments?, when in your own words, they come from a book that they should not be following.
In my own words, Jesus took the old laws such as the Ten Commandments and made them a new in his own words.
Also
Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15
If a Christian totally disregards the entire old testament, then they cant call themselves a christian.
I did not say they are expected to disregard the Old Testament, I said they are not expected to use it as law. The Old Testament is more a guide, but it is not law to Christianity.
A guide? more a book of gory tales of genocide, [censored] and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica