ROM Hack NGCR Files

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! Some of you must know me alredy... ANyways, i was wondering if theres anyway to edit NGCR files, i used tahaxan to extract them into BMP's and now i want to edit them and put them back

EXAMPLE:
wptitlecf9.png

I want to start a small translation with Ketsui DS. I've found some text, at least i think. But first i want to do graphics (Theres much text in graphic files.)

Is there an way to do that?
yaynds.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You'll get it.
Crystaltile2 does everything for you. To start with graphics editing, start by trying to view each image on tile molester.
I'll get into Crystaltile2 AFTER that, because seriously, with crystaltile, you barely learn.

Alizor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I have the same question too... I extracted an image with the Tahaxan and edit it with. So, my question is, how to transform it to a NCGR file again, BMP to NCGR. I have crystaltile2 and know how to import/export images, but i don't know how to transform a BMP to NCGR. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...