OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Guys,
i updated my CFW to 16.0.3 with AMS 1.5.4 pre and now i tried to install a new theme (yes i deinstalled old theme before updating manually "contents" and "themes") but after reboot it doesnt show up for me, its a full theme for every screen, called "GoldenPixel2.0" i love it, but i cant get it to work, i downloaded a new version from the creator website and installed the patches of my self and even automatically, none of this worked.

Any help?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,
i updated my CFW to 16.0.3 with AMS 1.5.4 pre and now i tried to install a new theme (yes i deinstalled old theme before updating manually "contents" and "themes") but after reboot it doesnt show up for me, its a full theme for every screen, called "GoldenPixel2.0" i love it, but i cant get it to work, i downloaded a new version from the creator website and installed the patches of my self and even automatically, none of this worked.

Any help?
Update your nxtheme installer and be connected to the internet so the app can download the fw patches

RaynorBlackwood

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Update your nxtheme installer and be connected to the internet so the app can download the fw patches
I already did, no solution.
Post automatically merged:

All themes won't apply, or just that?
Not a single themes works.. i tried many different themes.
Post automatically merged:

Okay got it, i took a "all apps" themes, even with lock screen, maybe that was the problem, i tried single parts like "home menu" "settings" etc.
Now it works, thanks a lot at all guys.

Last edited by RaynorBlackwood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3