I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
A lot of people are saying that they did the 100% in Ocarina of Time 3D. But.. that's really true?
Having all hearts and gold skulltulas isn't enough, if you really want to have the 100%, this is the list of all goals:

- 100% Checklist:
QUOTE said:
- Have all Items (all items from Young and Adult Link).
- Have all upgrades (40 Bombs, 50 Arrows, 500 Rupees, 30 Deku Sticks, 40 Deku Nuts, 50 Deku Seeds, Golden Scale).
- Have all songs (all required songs + optional songs as Sun's Song and Epona's Song).
- All 20 Hearts (36 Heart Pieces).
- All 100 Gold Skulltulas.
- Open all chests in all dungeons (just check in the map of each dungeon if you don't have chests left unopened).
- Get all Small Keys in the main dungeons (Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit Temple; also in Ganon's Castle).
- Get all Small Keys in Gerudo Training Grounds, opening ALL doors (there are 9 Small Keys).
- Get all Small Keys in Bottom of the Well (there are 3 Small Keys).
- Do all sidequest as Young Link (including all trade masks and the upgrades in the Forest Stage at Lost Wood).
- Do all sidequest as Adult Link (including getting Epona and the Biggoron's Sword).
- As Young Link, buy all bombchus in Bombchu Shop.
- As Adult Link, melt with a Blue Fire, the red ice at Zora's Domain Shop.
- Melt all red ice with the Blue Fire in the Ice Cavern.
- Destroy every rock that have a permanent effect (for example, you destroy a rock in Hyrule Field, and keep it destroyed when you return to that place).
- Plant all Seeds.
- Complete all minigames.
- Obtain in Horseback Archery Game, 2000 points (the maximum that you can do).
- In the Horse Racing minigame (in Lon Lon Ranch as Adult) obtain a time less than 50 seconds, to win a Cow in your house.
- Catch the Fisherman Hat, lose it in the pond and pay him the rupees that he request you for that (this is a permanent change when you do it, he will stay bald).
- Beat at least one time, all bosses in Boss Challenge mode (from Ghoma to Twinrova).
- Unlock Boss Gauntlet and beat it at least once.
- See all visions on the Sheikah Stones.

- However, this can be counted as the 101% to 10X%:
QUOTE- Open all chest in the hidden grottos (you can skip grottos that have Business Scrub and other things that doesn't have a chest in it).
If you want to know where the hidden grottos that doesn't contain a heart piece or gold skulltula are, you can see it HERE.
- In the Fishing mini-game, find the Sinking Lure. To make it legal, just talk with the Fishing owner.
- Catch the very rare Hylian Loach in the Fishing Pond.
- Pick up EVERY all non random Rupee placed on the Map.
- Pick all non random hearts that you can grab and have a permanent effect of not getting that hearts anymore (only in Dodongo's Cavern).

You can do all this either in Ocarina of Time 3D and Master Quest, but in MQ you can't do the Sheikah Stones thing, because they aren't in this mode.
Hope that this help people who want to do the 100%!

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to miss a skulltula, I think I did.
unsure.gif

edit: let me rephrase that, I killed a gold skulltula at the graveyard but it was too high up
after exiting the dungeon the gold piece was gone!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DigitalDeviant said:
unsure.gif

edit: let me rephrase that, I killed a gold skulltula at the graveyard but it was too high up

You need the Boomerang to reach that Gold Skulltula.
Also, if you kill a Gold Skulltula and you don't take the reward, should respawn if you go to that place again in the next day (or use the Sun's Song twice).
--------

Discuss here if you complete 100% Ocarina of Time 3D or not.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
DigitalDeviant said:
unsure.gif

You need the Boomerang to reach that Gold Skulltula.
Also, if you kill a Gold Skulltula and you don't take the reward, should respawn if you go to that place again in the next day (or use the Sun's Song twice).
--------

Discuss here if you complete 100% Ocarina of Time 3D or not.

so it'll respawn? Thanks I thought I missed it for good.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
unsure.gif

Was it at night? Try coming back at the same time of day as before.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I got 100%
First time I did it too, last time I played this game was 6 years ago and I only beat the main game (dungeons and ganon).

Took me 15 hours to beat ganon and 26 to get 100% (I checked the activity record thing on the 3DS), it was fun and I'll probably do more playthroughs after I'm done with 100% Master Quest (though I probably won't go for 100% anymore)

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pippin666 said:
Mini games should not be included in the 100%. Zelda mini games always sucked, fishing ?? HAHAHA !!

Pip'

Why not? Minigames are part of the game, and also if you check your house in-game, you can see a signboard about things you collected, and also some minigames.
If you really want to complete 100%, at least you need to do a minigame once, except the detailed ones in the 100% checklist.

-----------

I added two more goals in the checklist that i forgot to add:
- Open all chests in all dungeons (just check in the map of each dungeon if you don't have chests left unopened).
- Do all sidequest (both Young Link and Adult Link).

With all that, you can really say that you beat Ocarina of Time 3D with 100%.

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a matter of opinion. I count 100% as having done

• 100 skulltulas
  • All heart pieces
  • All Items
  • All Upgrades
  • Find Sinking Lure and Catch Hylian Loach
  • All Sidequests

That's it.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
100 Skulltulas - Done.
All Heart Pieces - Done.
All Items - Done.
All Upgrades - Just the Arrows left
Find Sinking Lure & Catch Hylian Loach - Unlocked the lure, catching left
All Sidequests - Done.

Overall Game Completed- I'd say around 92%

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does play time keep adding up if the ds is in sleep mode?

I've apparently got 59 hours clocked up... And I've still got a long way to go with skulltullas and heart pieces!

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd suggest adding "Plant all seeds" too while some are required for heart pieces, others are simply shortcuts. So they wouldn't be covered as part of collecting all heart pieces.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So basically, its almost impossible to finish this game 100%, Ive got all heart containers but finding all those skulltulas is going to be hard.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Toushiro - You can find all Skulltulas easily, just keep checking your World Map, beside every name, if you see a golden skull, that means you've gotten all the Skulltulas in that Area, say you have a skull in Lake Hylia, that means you've gotten all the Skulltulas of Lake Hylia & Water Temple. Another example Kakariko Village, if you see golden skull beside its name on the World Map, means you've gotten all the Skulltulas of Bottom Of The Well, Kakariko Village, Graveyard and Shadow Temple.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also, while inside the temples, you you click the Map button, there is a label with the temple name right in the top of the screen. If there is a golden skulltula by the side of the name, you've got all skulltulas in the temple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care