persona 5 royal ultimate save

liger001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi all i have a persona 5 royal save for Nintendo switch and my cheat file that i use
the save contains 16 save slots all used each save is at the start and end of a palace
exempt for save 15 witch is at the start of the mementos arc and save 16 is at the start of Takuto Maruki palace [ran out of save slots lol]
save 2 is a fresh save at the beginning of the game the rest is all modded/i use code with it has 100% compendum all items [use cheat file in folder]
i also use the mod menu witch you will have to look up your self's as I cant remember where I got mine
as far i am aware it is possible to convert this to the pc version of the game but i am not sure how to
there is a guide on this site about it but you will have to find it i might do a similar save on strikers but i dont know yet i just wanted to do one for royal

anyway have fun with this one

Attachments

• persona 5 royal compled sav.zip
    355.7 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: JeepX87

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all i have a persona 5 royal save for Nintendo switch and my cheat file that i use
the save contains 16 save slots all used each save is at the start and end of a palace
exempt for save 15 witch is at the start of the mementos arc and save 16 is at the start of Takuto Maruki palace [ran out of save slots lol]
save 2 is a fresh save at the beginning of the game the rest is all modded/i use code with it has 100% compendum all items [use cheat file in folder]
i also use the mod menu witch you will have to look up your self's as I cant remember where I got mine
as far i am aware it is possible to convert this to the pc version of the game but i am not sure how to
there is a guide on this site about it but you will have to find it i might do a similar save on strikers but i dont know yet i just wanted to do one for royal

Do you know which save file starts at the first palace please? My save file was deleted when i updated yuzu & I was in the middle of that palace & didn't want to start all over.

alexzic

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

what happen with arsene in your save file? its lv 1 but need alot of exp to level up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol