• "Who?"

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Real life is boring. Graphics are great but the gameplay sucks. No wonder people want to escape into a world that's infinitely more interesting than the one we live in.
I can't wait for a future like Ready Player One or Sword Art Online when you can actually live in VR. No need for real life anymore.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Playing video games or exclusively PC games doesn't really say anything about a person. Every person has something that keeps them going or connect with others. It's like telling someone "Oh, you like this band? You must have a shitty life if you think about it not existing."

You're fine as you are. Even the most content person could fine joy in a game, doesn't say anything about the quality of their life.

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Playing video games or exclusively PC games doesn't really say anything about a person. Every person has something that keeps them going or connect with others. It's like telling someone "Oh, you like this band? You must have a shitty life if you think about it not existing."

You're fine as you are. Even the most content person could fine joy in a game, doesn't say anything about the quality of their life.
you're missing the point. this is, as stated in the topic, about excessively obsessing over video games.
Which I have to agree with. too much of anything is bad. the old meme of little salt is good, too much can kill you.
I guess nobody here can deny the hikikomori/NEET lifestyle of 14 hours gaming / sleep / repeat is neither healthy nor fulfiling in any way. speaking from own experience

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen...