Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
It's weird that some people can't gain exp after using the patch.

All I did was patch a clean ROM with the new V3 patches, and I'm still able to gain exp. NEver touched Rudolph's patches.
Both White and Black work for me this way.
The EXP problem is a measure of antipiracy. The Rudolph's patch is for people who have devices that don't bypass the antipiracy of these games.
So what you're basically saying is "Why do I have a better flashcart than all these other people?"

BTW, I've never had problems with the AP in this game, since I have a DStwo.

LOL, no.
The English patches they released even say "No-EXP Patch". And Rudolph's is to bypass that AP.
I, however, did not use it. I patched a clean ROM with the most recent english patch, and it worked.

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
YayMii said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:

All I did was patch a clean ROM with the new V3 patches, and I'm still able to gain exp. NEver touched Rudolph's patches.
The EXP problem is a measure of antipiracy. The Rudolph's patch is for people who have devices that don't bypass the antipiracy of these games.
So what you're basically saying is "Why do I have a better flashcart than all these other people?"

LOL, no.
The English patches they released even say "No-EXP Patch". And Rudolph's is to bypass that AP.
I, however, did not use it. I patched a clean ROM with the most recent english patch, and it worked.
You are still saying "why do I have a better flashcart than all these other people".

I too, have the dstwo, but Never thought about the anti-piracy thing. It was just simple enough to patch it with the exp patch that I just did it. xD And I'm no computer whiz.

Genyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my DSTT card. I tried to patch but I keep getting a 'load rom errcode -5' message when I try to start up my game. Am I doing something wrong while patching?

I'm sorry if this is already made clear somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Crimson Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
Genyus said:
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my DSTT card. I tried to patch but I keep getting a 'load rom errcode -5' message when I try to start up my game. Am I doing something wrong while patching?

Did you use a "Clean" ROM?

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T4-Pod said:
the mario said:
Thanks darkspirit, your patch was a cinch to apply. Although I do prefer the Japanese names, I can't seem to make the child's play patch to work properly. The patched file ends up being a .bak rather than a .nds, which I then can't use with xDelta. Anyone know a solution?

I'm pretty sure when you patch the rom with the child's play patch, the .bak file is the original rom (backup) and the rom you just applied the patch onto is well... the patched rom lol, you're not supposed to do anything with the .bak except for save it in a folder somewhere if you want. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Oh, is that the case? That would make sense, can anybody confirm?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a new thread logo on my first post
wink.gif

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
jakeyjake said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
YayMii said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:

LOL, no.
You are still saying "why do I have a better flashcart than all these other people".

I too, have the dstwo, but Never thought about the anti-piracy thing. It was just simple enough to patch it with the exp patch that I just did it. xD And I'm no computer whiz.

You're both idiots for saying that I'm saying that.
I have a DSTT. THe one that has more issues then most. How the hell could it possibly be better?
I was simply stating that it was odd that others are having that problem, and I'm not. Including those who also have DSTT's.
Not once have I EVER stated mine was better.
Morons.

Genyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Crimson Phantom said:
Genyus said:
Hi all,

Did you use a "Clean" ROM?
Of course, this is what I tried to do:
1. Clean ROM
2. Language patch it
3. Rudolf patch it (you can't do this step before the language patch or it will say it's not a clean rom)
4. Put on SD card

Maybe it's a firmware error of some kind? I did replace the files given in the first post for the DSTT (infolib and extlib something)

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genyus said:
Of course, this is what I tried to do:
1. Clean ROM
2. Language patch it
3. Rudolf patch it (you can't do this step before the language patch or it will say it's not a clean rom)
4. Put on SD card

Maybe it's a firmware error of some kind? I did replace the files given in the first post for the DSTT (infolib and extlib something)
Try switching steps 2 and 3. You might get it to work then.

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Greetz...
First: thanks for the translation!
Second: ...sadly, it doesn't work for me. I'm trying to patch White with V3-NewLogo and xdelta. I already tried dumps from 2 different sources (b-pokemonw.nds), so I'm pretty sure it's not a bad file. I'm using an AK2i with AKAIO 1.7.1 and latest loaders, so I shouldn't need Rudolph (I've tried him anyways, still same result). Now to the point: I get a black screen at the start of the very first battle... I can save&load after I pick my first Pokemon, but still get the black screen.
Now, please help me out, what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Checksums for clean&patched ROM would be nice, I guess...

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys, I'd very much appreciate if anyone could bless me with some 100% correct checksums (CRC) for...

1) the clean roms
2) Rudolph-patched roms
3) V3 New Logo-patched roms

for white I have:
1) CAA820CB
2) B807626C
3) E681FC09

Confirmation, anyone?

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys i need some help, i have a friend who has an Acecard 2i, and whenever he tries to load any type of Black ROM, be it patched or not, it hits the white screen and freezes. what should he do or how does he fix it? (PS: I'm an M3 user and have neverhad any problems, hint hint.. just kidding)

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why White Forest has no grass patches? I've looked all over for a answer and have yet to find one that solved the issue.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
hey guys i need some help, i have a friend who has an Acecard 2i, and whenever he tries to load any type of Black ROM, be it patched or not, it hits the white screen and freezes. what should he do or how does he fix it? (PS: I'm an M3 user and have neverhad any problems, hint hint.. just kidding)

He should update his firmware and Patch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2