ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

johnnykf17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yep (im pressing L on my controller, and yes, im playing with a controller)
btw, now I added this and tried the shiny one too, and it too didnt work
seems like the ones that require button presses to work... don't work with me? am I doing something wrong?
hi layla are you using the cheats on yuzu?

Stimpy7314

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I currently have 149 pokemon's seen. I've scroll down the whole pokedex if i really saw 149 pokemon's, (Maximum btw) thats true but when i go to prof rowan he say "You're not far from seeing every pokemon there is to see in sinnoh" Does that mean i need to see palkia and manaphy? Can someone explain it to me? Thanks

johnnykf17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I currently have 149 pokemon's seen. I've scroll down the whole pokedex if i really saw 149 pokemon's, (Maximum btw) thats true but when i go to prof rowan he say "You're not far from seeing every pokemon there is to see in sinnoh" Does that mean i need to see palkia and manaphy? Can someone explain it to me? Thanks
hey yeah if you go to celestic town you see palkia, where the old ladies house is. thats all you need, theres a book with palkia on it.

thepokemongamer99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can see Palkia in MEMORIDE (pls translate this location in english cause i don't play in english language) . Manaphy can be obtained with cheat code if you use yuzu .

MrsAtti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You can get the Palkia entry in the town where the eldest lives (Cynthia’s grandma? I believe) with the little cave with drawings of the legis - she found a book and when you read that in her house you get the Palkia entry

I’m suffering for a Drifloon encounter code for 1.1.1 rn because I don’t want to wait a whole week to get it for my last entry .. Stuck at 149 because of that..

Stimpy7314

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get the Palkia entry in the town where the eldest lives (Cynthia’s grandma? I believe) with the little cave with drawings of the legis - she found a book and when you read that in her house you get the Palkia entry

I’m suffering for a Drifloon encounter code for 1.1.1 rn because I don’t want to wait a whole week to get it for my last entry .. Stuck at 149 because of that..
I got drifloon just 5 min ago lmao

thepokemongamer99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I get you an advice. You can set manually date to Friday.

Juubix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Just change the system date to friday? I dont get the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh