icebrg5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the psp slims without the motherboard TA-88 V3 does it matter what firmware it has on it for it to be modded?

Basically are all official firmwares hackable on a psp slim? Or is there a certain one that if you update past it you can no longer downgrade to CFW?

I thought on the 3000 models if you update to 6.2 or something like that then theres no way to downgrade at all i was wondering if this is the same for the 2001 models?

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With non-TA-88v3 200x PSPs you can downgrade from any OFW (even future ones) to any CFW as long as you have a Pandora Battery. Without Pandora you need 5.03 or lower.

icebrg5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick replies it's greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Posts merged

Also what would happen if you used a pandora and memory stick on a v3 ?

Would it brick it or what?

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing would happen. If you try a Pandora battery on an incompatible PSP, it just won't boot until you put a normal battery back.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
icpmattj said:
For the psp slims without the motherboard TA-88 V3 does it matter what firmware it has on it for it to be modded?

Basically are all official firmwares hackable on a psp slim? Or is there a certain one that if you update past it you can no longer downgrade to CFW?

I thought on the 3000 models if you update to 6.2 or something like that then theres no way to downgrade at all i was wondering if this is the same for the 2001 models?
Now how about the opposite if you have a mobo with TA-088 V3, what can be done these days to those 2000 slims?

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
lukands said:
icpmattj said:

Now how about the opposite if you have a mobo with TA-088 V3, what can be done these days to those 2000 slims?
chickhen it, if you are more than 5.03 you are pretty much f*ck*d, that is the only way to get CFW on 3000

for the usual slim non TA-088 v3, any firmware is hackable with pandora

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag