myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago (I think Sunday I don't remember) I was playing Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404 when snap crackle pop goes the PSU, blue arcs of electricity shooting out the back, PC turns off, so much for upgrading my envoys... damn thing lasted 8 months.
Joe88 said:
raidmax is a pretty crappy company, you risk recking everything in your computer with it when it blows
You son of a...

Anyway off to Newegg, bought a nicer Corsair 400W and new HSF (old stock AMD one was very loud), they arrived today, quick turnaround from Industry to Ontario.
PSU seemed a lot smaller than the old one that came with the case, took a while to screw it in but its secure. New PSU with more than one SATA power port means I can use a DVD burner I had laying around.

HSF was pissing me off though, eventually I got it where both hooks were on but slanted, its secure and won't fall off though. So much cooler and quieter.
QUOTE(Joe88 @ Jul 3 2009, 08:08 PM) but hitachi doesnt make the best HDD's thus the reason why they are about $10-30 cheaper then the competition
Ffffuuuu you jinxed it

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least you got more use out of it then the majority of other buyers which lasted a few days-hours

now you just gotta hope it didnt destroy other things that were hooked up to it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64