genuisgeek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a clear case that covers my ds and im trying to know how to put pics that have been cut and cropped already so that i can just stick it in there
i tried the MadCatz one program but when i printed it out the pics where small like really small where it doesnt even fit the screen
so is there any way in which to fit it perfectly on the ds case other than cut-manually?
appreciated
yaynds.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Check your printer settings carefully when you send; the MadCatz program is designed to make DS skins so it must be something on the printer end that's causing the problem. It's an absolute nightmare getting printers to print things the correct size sometimes.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most graphics printing programs allow you to select

Like if you are in photoshop with your image, set the image size to the inches you want it to print out at. Also setting the DPI to 300 is usualy good.

Then when you go to print it, make sure you set the image to print 100% on the printing screen.

If done right, you should be able to print exact sizes.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there a photoshop template available? I would like that, mostly because i am on a mac. Oh yea, when you print, resize the image or set is as 100% like how Mr Kuenning said.
also, even if you print it out, you still have to cut manually
tongue.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Psyfira said:
It's an absolute nightmare getting printers to print things the correct size sometimes.
I know what you mean. Sometimes I just print off a whole page when it's supposed to be like 2" x 3". Ooops.
tongue.gif
Waste so much ink, it pisses me off.

As for printing for the MadCatz template thingy, try and use photo paper, looks nicer. I had a pic for my case, but I got rid of it after I got bored of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)