Homebrew Raptor Call of the Shadows NDS

RetroGamer02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I have just ported the MSDOS Shooter Raptor Call of the Shadows to the Nintendo DS.
Place the original MSDOS GLB files in the nds/Raptor directory for registered version mode.

Its display is down scaled to fit the NDS so it does not look the best but it runs great. With that said I hope you all enjoy the new port!

Update: Height is now croped instead of scaled. Looks considerably better.
Update 2: Music is now enabled on DSi!
Update 3: Speed Improvements
Update 4: More Speed Improvements
Update 5: Yet another speed up
Update 6: Music for OG NDS at last!

Source: https://github.com/RetroGamer02/raptor-consoles/tree/multi-sys-sdl1
Download: https://github.com/RetroGamer02/raptor-consoles/releases/tag/MultiSys-V1.0.1

Last edited by RetroGamer02,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gosh, this port had completely escaped my notice; I just found out about it now, thanks to a user's citation. I tried it immediately getting these results:

1) On DS Lite via r4 Gold Pro (YSMenu) there was no way it would work: frozen on top white and bottom black screens, who knows why. I await the results of other users in this regard;

2) On DSi from SD card via TwilightMenu instead it works perfectly, full speed with sound effects, music and all.

Great port! Kudos. Just what was missing on DSi. 😉

Reactions: Garcimak and Indy13

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Niko,
Hope you're well my friend :)

1) On DS Lite via r4 Gold Pro (YSMenu) there was no way it would work: frozen on top white and bottom black screens, who knows why. I await the results of other users in this regard;
I get the same result with YSMenu on my R4 (Gold Pro SDHC 2015) but it works if you launch the .nds with HBMenu (0.7.1 or latest)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OctoAori20, probably fine