Not open for further replies.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro. This is a DS flashcart. Look what section you're in.
1714201464067.png

PotatoStatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is... this supposed to mean something? You're asking about the Parallel. Not the Omega. Different carts. Different systems.

Edit: Ah. I think you're showing that the forum link on their website goes to this specific sub-forum on here. Next time just say that instead of just posting a baffling screenshot. Regardless this is still the wrong section. No matter where their site links to. The Parallel is not a GBA flashcart. Go to the DS section. There's actually a thread already there for the Parallel's issues. Instead of making another.

Last edited by PotatoStatic,
Reactions: swagl0rd

PotatoStatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they do own me
I don't. Nor does anyone else here. You seem very entitled. This isn't an EZ-Flash support forum. But people would be more than happy to answer your questions if you could do the bare minimum in return.
To answer your question: Yes, it's still broken.
Your question was already answered in the linked threads. On the correct sub-forum.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on dude. You have over 12,000 posts here. You know damn well. Stop being a cunt. Unless you're actually this brain dead. What EZ-Flash links to on their site is their problem and completely irrelevant.
ok can you link me to the proper EZ-Flash support forum?

PotatoStatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok can you link me to the proper EZ-Flash support forum?
I'm not EZ-Flash support. So no. Regardless, GBATemp still isn't their support forum.
You know you could just post in the correct sub-forum or go to those threads I linked. But I'm starting to think you might not be pretending now. My condolences.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
1st. this isn't fixed yet. maybe in the future.

2nd. moved to the right section. locked. this thread could be more of a blood bath then it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34