Homebrew [Release] Theme Manager - A theme manager for the Wii U

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@Xpl0itU
Thanks, very good video tutorials but when I reboot the Wii U it's back to original theme, also I installed different theme than the dark blue which I installed the first time & system menu was dark blue again.

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Xpl0itU
Thanks, very good video tutorials but when I reboot the Wii U it's back to original theme, also I installed different theme than the dark blue which I installed the first time & system menu was dark blue again.
Right after installing the theme unplug the console for a few seconds

Reactions: satel

NumberFifth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloaded everything, updated tiramisu files because it said my CFW wasn't supported, now my screen freezes every time I try and load the theme manager.

NumberFifth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried loading it from mii maker?
Forgot that was an option. Works now, but when I attempt to back up the default theme it gives me men.pack hash error. Not sure I wanna continue if I can't back it up

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot that was an option. Works now, but when I attempt to back up the default theme it gives me men.pack hash error. Not sure I wanna continue if I can't back it up
use jnus tool for that. you don't have to back up anything, considering that app exists.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me a beginner, cause I really don't understand what you just said.
jnus tool is a command line tool to download from Nintendo's servers. it's pretty easy to use, and you don't need a title key, since it's free/comes with owning a wiiu.

NumberFifth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jnus tool is a command line tool to download from Nintendo's servers. it's pretty easy to use, and you don't need a title key, since it's free/comes with owning a wiiu.
Thanks for your patience, but I'm still pretty lost. Would I then be downloading the mem.pack from there?
I also can't find any reliable downloads to jnus tool. Only source I found has a dead link.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your patience, but I'm still pretty lost. Would I then be downloading the mem.pack from there?
I also can't find any reliable downloads to jnus tool. Only source I found has a dead link.
1667894851396.png

this is an example of the US wiiu menu.

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys what happens if I (someone else actually, I'm worried about my daughter) formats the console while a custom theme is installed?

LightRayn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I modify/replace MEN2.pack-->common/layout/WiiUSplash.szs/WiiUSplash.arc/time/splash^I.bflim, and use the theme manager to replace MEN2.pack, will that replace the Boot splash screen that shows when you start the system? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Sorry if this isn't the place for this question, I've been searching for the answer for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU