Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the good work guys...i'm spending more times in the forums but i'll stop by here every so often....tomorrow i'll update the main post again...don't forget to go to the new forums!

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Assassination said:
Nice Cover..NeoRame ure in the team?
No, i'm only a little user and "designer" who work on little other stuff like WiiXplorer, USB loader GX .....
wink.gif
bu i like this projekt and cant wait for the final releases of SMB and SMB Lost Levels

QUOTE(hamradio @ Apr 8 2010, 03:48 AM) Great work.
Can you make a post about this in the lost level forums http://originalsmbw.forumotion.com/smb-los...l-discusion-f5/
ok i do, i'm on the way
wink.gif
and im glad to here that you like it.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The warp cannons are hardcoded to which levels they warp to and will not work for all the warp zones in the lost levels. For instance in world 1-2 theres a warp zone to world 3 but the cannons only let me choose worlds 5,6 and 8. A workaround will be needed for those warp zones. Besides the warp cannon is huge and doent really fit in the old style warp zone areas.

Sidenote : In NSMBW there is 8 levels in each world,and 9 worlds, yes? If so are we doing worlds 1-4 containing Super Mario Bros, and world 5-8 containing the Lost Levels. And world 9 will be customs.

Am i right in saying this? If so then there should be a list on the forums saying which levels to replace with which. Just to ensure everyones doing the same when it comes to testing the new levels.

EDIT : As far as i am aware all 32 of the original levels are done, they just need tweaking and testing now.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are spot on Pune, so in that case it might not all fit.
We may have to use world 9 and scrap the customs.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there should be enough room in new mario for all of the lost levels and original levels and possible even the special levels. there are something like 140 levels in the new mario game including the toad houses and stuff. original mario is 33 levels ( including -1), lost levels is 52ish. that uses a bit over half of the arc files in the new mario game.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As pune correctly said there should be more than enough room in the new mario to fit both the original mario and the lost levels, with room to spare too.

I dont think the overworld map can be edited yet, hopefully someone is working on this, but i dont know.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok guys i have rework the the cover from roku93 (thx so much for your psd)

now it looks more original (1985)

biggest changes:
-new mario (with the original clothing colors)
-add starfield background
-change the fireball
-game name slogan edit (simular to the original)
-recreate the nintendo quality seal
and some other shit...

SMB remake fullcover (1985 edition):
smbfull.png

by way of comparison the original '85 cover:
supermariobroscover.jpg

hope you like it

NeoRame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users