Hacking ROCKBAND2 - USB Instruments

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The game works ok, using ios 223 mload base 37 i think. I get into the game, Guitar, Drums and all work fine. But after i finish a son, i'm stuck on the "continue" screen. Notin is responsive, not the wiimote nor the instruments.

Using ios 222-mload wont do the trick for instrumetns (as i think i did not installed it as 38-37 merged).

Anyone having this problem?

FIY: Using CFG Loader, a FAT32 partition (also tried NTFS). The game sometimes shows the warning screen and then nothing. USB Loader GX shows a black screen (in all my games, so i cant use that one).

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i use hermes ios 223 v5 base 37 with uloader5.0 to load rockband2 (its the only thing i use the loader for) i also have all my dlc stored in an emulated nand on my hard drive in a fat 32 partition, because uloader has a function wich allows decrypted dlc to be stored on a hard drive instead of nand or sd. (aswell as saves) works great. all instruments including 2 mics work fine from one usb port(i have rockband beatles set((2 guitars a drum set and 2 mics)))

if you want me to walk you through give me a pm.

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Converting the wbfs file into ciso right now. Will tell how it went, hope it works.

EDIT: Worked like a charm! Thank you very much!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: